Water Unknown
About Goosenecks State Park
Goosenecks State Park is located in Utah
6 Reviews of Goosenecks State Park
Enjoyed it

My 1st stay was early February 2019 and it was 18 and 30mph winds. The van was rocking but I slept like a baby and was the only one there. Stayed again late April 2019 and it was full of RVs stacked against the edge so I parked away from them. Quiet night, warm, not windy at all. Just full of those pretentious RVers with their website plastered all over their rig taking selfies. It's quit the comedy to watch them shoot video(I presume for YT) never going further than the tourist plaque.

New Years Eve

I spent New Year’s Eve at this park and it was absolutely beautiful!

Breath taking views

After traveling to Muley point later in the day than expected we needed a place to park our Campervan. We were pleasantly surprised at this small unattended campsite. The views were WONDERFUL! Vaulted toilets, no water. but good shaded covers to the picnic tables and fire ring.

Quiet, stunning vistas

Very few people were staying here when I was during a spring weekend. The views were amazing and the evening stars gorgeous. Perfect spot to rest between hiking at various parks within 2 hrs drive in multiple directions.

Camping with a view!

Looking across the land as you pull in the gate and there is not much to see…until you get to the rim! Camping is first come, first served at the available 8 spots. There is not much shade but there are toilets. Fire rings and picnic tables are about all you will get at these spots and you better bring your own shade. Nothing to block the wind so if weather turning be ready, storms can come in fast and strong here. Low profile tents are best - ground is hard on tent stakes to! Camping is only $10 per site per night if no ranger you can self pay with envelope and dropbox. Enjoy exploring!

Breathtaking Gooseneck.

The view from the top was spectacular! I went to the gooseneck because it was a part of the group tour itinerary. Of all the state and national parks the tour guide took us to, this was definitely my favorite spot. All 30 of us were simply amazed at the view. We enjoyed our dinner while watching the sun set. We didn’t end up camping out as we originally intended to because of rain and storm. But other than that, it was all perfect! There were a couple pretty cool jogging trails along the rim as well. And it was surprisingly very quiet. We were the only people there camping. A beautiful hidden gem!