Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 18 ft.
Fisher Towers Campground is located in Utah
14 Reviews of Fisher Towers Campground
Milkey Way

I have never seen stars like this in my life. Bring everything you need. THey have toilets but we brought our own solar shower and grills. Also make sure to bring tent stakes that will withstand going into the hard sand. Although locals would probably know that. :/ Truely a magical place to be.

Our climbing campground

We always camp here on our climbing trips to Moab.

Perfect Place

If you had a really long day and need a place to be relaxed and to stay, Fisher Towers would be perfect for you. It gives you a view of he mountians all around you and the sunset gleaming off the rocks make it even more majestic. Later at night watch the small brown bats flap around keeping the bugs away.

Absolutely stunning and would 10 out of 10 recommend. Such a unique experience and a different take away fro every person there. We were the only ones at the campground (no host because it's BLM land) and it was so relaxing. We hiked all day in the Arches National Park and returned to this quiet location we saw on our map. This is my favorite campground I have ever been to and would recommend to anyone.