Camping in Cedar Pass

665 Reviews of 169 Cedar Pass, Utah Campgrounds

a
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Mediocre

I will preface this by saying I was up here over July 24th weekend. Maybe another weekend would be better.

Campsites are nice and clean, bathrooms as well on my visit. You will be camping 20' from the road in all the spots more or less. The spots don't offer really any type of privacy…

Kati C.
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

So Beautiful

So many beautiful views! Lots of people but everyone was nice and respectful. Will be going again.

Bryce B.
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Reservations required

Reservations required and $24 base price - yikes!

Shoot Fish Life ..
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Nice place to get away

Great little campground. Road is tight. Our 26ft trailer was a little hard to navigate within the campground.

Chris B.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Paying for the amenities not the real-estate

Resort amenities, but seems to be more full time resident spots. Parking lot spacing for the rv sites. Like the security gate feature.

Siteall the same
VThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Great Place

We had a great time overnight here. The pools were super refreshing. There were two, one seemed to naturally be for adults, the other for kids. Don't know if that happens often, but it was nice. Two hot tubs too! After that there was a movie playing across from our camping spot. It wasn't loud or…

SiteC50
Ash S.
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Nice area but loud traffic

Nice area and large camping sites. Toilet available. There's a river to play in at a pull off just a few minutes down the road. Tons of trails. A couple of deer wandered right through our campsite.

Downside- the campsites are really close to the main Alpine Loop road and there are cars constantly…

Bethany R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Awesome!!

I stayed here for three nights (July 7-9 2021) and it was great!! I’m on a road trip to Chicago from California and this was the first place I stayed and I absolutely loved it.

The campsites are hidden but close together which I loved being a solo female traveler it made me feel so safe knowing…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

Typical KOA

Easy on and off the freeway if you are traveling through. Sites are close and small. Great view of the the mountains. Pool, playground and clubhouse for kids.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

It’s a graveyard

Used this GPS to find this location. What a surprise to find it is a graveyard. I did find the exact site though a few miles down the road

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Huge park, lots of family activities

Nice facilities (bathrooms, showers, laundry) and amenities, but very crowded with lots of families. I recognize that we are probably not the target demographic for this RV resort as a couple with no kids, so it was a little bit much for us, but could see this as a great spot for families and big…

SiteE40
Eric F.

Great getaway

Nice, clean, easily accessable spot with great views and friendly staff. Great camping spot not too far from the river excellent spot for star gazing.

Brian C.The Dyrt PRO User

It’s tight!

These sites a so close to each other. We only stop here to stay the night.

WiFi is ok-phone hotspot is better.

Staff is great.

Sitec10
Beth M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Our 2nd visit

Such a fun place. Friendly staff. Very Clean. Great actives in a beautiful location