Cambridge Springs, PENNSYLVANIA

Camping Pennsylvania Cambridge Springs
Most Recent Cambridge Springs Camping Reviews
Great outdoors park for all ages!

Phenomenally awesome state park site,included amenities such as cleaning stations, restrooms, playgrounds, public beaches,& relaxing vistas to just kick back on a bench to have a picnic or just simply take in the views around the vast area the lake itself covers. The entire area especially during early summer to fallmonths is brimming with excited visitors. Locals all coming to one central location to relax& get their outdoor on whatever that may be for the visitor. The  lake includes exceptional fishing, boasting a few of PA's record holding catches, withholds deep& serene beauty,& is very easy to create memorable experiences alike. Plan a day trip or few day stay to see why so many people choosePymatuning State Park as they not to far get away destination today, you won't be disappointed that you did.

Words cannot describe how bad

My girlfriend and I purchased a season campsite which was beautiful. The old guy who runs this place is going senile as well as having dementia. Low water pressure, constant sewer plug-ups, tree blew down on my girlfriend's car causing extensive damage and the campground had no insurance to cover it. They were clearly liable and negligent and should have had the tree removed because it previously was damaged from the wind and a large Branch came down on a camper. You have to buy your own firewood the people are rude I can go on and on please go up the road to the KOA

Love the campground

Beautiful facilities. Clean bathrooms. Lots of activities. Great play area for the kids!

Ok, But nothing exciting

I have been coming here for a few years since I have family in the area, but this year there's a brand new pool (not open yet), and the price for just electric and water with no sewer is $145 more than last year for a two week stay!! Last year was $275 for two weeks and this year is $420!! Priced me out of here….. Oh, no wifi right now either.

GREAT state park

Clean and accommodating state park on beautiful Shenango lake. Great to boat and fish.

Good time

Camped here to be close to Conneaut Lake.  Great grounds,  beautiful ponds.

Awesome Time!

Campground is clean, offers many kid friendly activities, and staff is accommodating. Great time.

Beautiful wooded site

This is a beautiful camping site.

Nice campground!

This campground is near access to Lake Erie, which was very nice! The campground has nice spots, but they aren’t very secluded/private. The campground has bathrooms and showers. Geneva on the lake is a short drive away and was a cute little town to visit!

Awesome first RV experience

Granted this was our first outing in our mini class c but it was great. Our site was very clean with cement pad and level blacktop drive. A short bike ride connects you to some nice trails to ride into the small town. We ate at the state lodge and it was excellent. Staff was friendly At campground and overall was peaceful And quiet. We will return

Nice!

Nice level spots. Lots of things going on.

unmaintenanced

the lake is beautiful  and the park is clean but the cabins or the one I was in needed maintenance badly.front porch was soft and spongy .the screened in porch had huge holes in the screens and a huge gap in the floor .the picnic table and fire pit were leaning  badly. the bedroom had a hole in the wall which should  have been a easy fix if anyone  cared. the boat rental was nice

Great place!

Great place, great campers!

Would love to move there, tents cabins and R s

Close to casinos, they offer a pool & a game room. Located close to Erie Zoo, splash lagoon Lake Erie. Well kept and very clean. We stayed for a long weekend can’t wait to go back.

Great Campground

Fun, family friendly campground. We were in a tent on a electric/water site. Sites were a little small but we made it work with three families on three sites. Lots to do, fishing, swimming pool, petting zoo, hayrides and friendly staff.

Love it!

We love camping at Jellystone at Kozy Rest! Staff is super friendly and campground is always very clean. Tons of activities to keep the kids busy all day!!

Quiet, peaceful, relaxing, wooded and scenic

This is the place to unwind and relax. If you want to build giant bonfires and drink and party loudly until all hours of the night, this is not for you.

Camp owners live here and are extremely helpful and friendly.

Gated entrance for security; very safe area in the middle of Amish country:closest businesses are an Amish-run nursery and a fruit/vegetable stand. Shopping is about 15 minutes away and Shenango Reservoir is about 20 minutes away.

Large sites

Mostly seasonal, and about 20 others, including pull-through a.

Great for kids

Pools a big hit for kids and they have a small puttputt golf course and basketballs to play with for free along with a small playground. That being said, most of the sites are taken up by full timers. The ones that aren’t are close together or the spot is very un-level. For Spot 19 you would literally have to move the fire ring and picnic table from spot 18 out of your way. (No they didn’t take up 2 spots, they just overlap it’s so close) The bathrooms are also filthy and on the weekends kids run in and out of them to play. I have no idea why. They run in screaming chat with each other and then run back out. It’s very uncomfortable when you’re in the shower. I also tried their second set of bathrooms, but it was filled with wasps. I reported both bathrooms. But they didn’t seem very concerned and the next day only the trash had been changed. I did not go check if the wasps were gone. They also have an abundance of golf carts here. Which is fine until you’re trying to take a walk and you have to walk into someone else’s camp to get out of their way. You will do this multiple times with each small loop because people here drive them just to drive. Don’t try to leave for food in the evenings on the weekend. EVERYONE gets on their golf carts and will drive around the campground like a giant snake game. You will not escape.

Called it my second home

Might be 24 now but when I grew up my grandfather always brought me up here on the weekends or during the summer for a week and I always called it my second home it’s a beautiful camp for couples and family’s. Only about 15-20 mins away from the beaches. Definitely a must stay place.

Great fishing camp ground

Fantastic camp ground for anyone looking to rough it a bit, they have cabins and rv/tent sites located on Elk Creek great area for fishing and great people.

Great Campsite!

Love this place, first visit, I’m in a tent but on a water and electric hookup site (as requested). Family friendly, quiet at night. Southern Tier brewery nearby, two different casinos within 40 minutes, golf course, huge lake and more! Tons of year round campsites and campers who all seem very friendly

Closed

No longer open

Good things come in small packages!

It’s small, primative, but worth the stop. Did a quick stopover here as we were traveling through. So peaceful and beautiful. Would highly recommend it for sure!

Jellystone

Plenty of activities for the kids, awesome lasertag course. Best shower house I've seen.

Great trip

Our first time camping at Pymatuning State Park in Ohio. The facilities are older, but kept clean with workers constantly around checking things.

There are 3 sections to camp. We stayed in section 2, site 82 which had a direct view of the lake and was close to the bathhouse and restroom. If you have younger kids, this site is for you. The playground is right there as is the beach.

We didnt look at section 1, but already decided next time, we will go to section 3 as that seemed more shaded and no playground.

The store there had just about anything you could need for supplies at a reasonable price.

We will definitely return.

Clean State park with great water access!

To check in at this campground, the parking lot is to the right of the campground entry road and you need to walk over to the left of the road to the camp store. This campground offers private shady campsites right on the lake. It's great for boats and kayaks. There were plenty of trees on our site to hang hammocks. The bathrooms/shower houses were clean. There is a small beach at the campground and also a larger one up the road. This is a great fishing spot. Birders will enjoy the variety of species found here including Bald eagles, Orioles, Osprey, Prothonotary warblers, Yellow warblers, Great blue herons, Kingbirds, Kingfishers and many others. We saw other types of wildlife too including: butterflies, toads and turtles. Nearby attractions include Linesville Spillway (feed the carp) and Linesville fish hatchery. There are not a lot of hiking trails on the Ohio side, but we drove around to the PA side and found some. This remarkable campground has plenty to do for everyone.

Nice, clean, small KOA

Nice little campground. Stayed for 7 nights, & spent 1 day in Buffalo & 1 @ the falls. Wanted a chill community & this was very quiet & relaxing. There is a park right across from the campground on Lake Erie. Would have given 5 stars if there was more to do on grounds.

Things to do if you stay a few days

• Luensman Overview Park
  • watch sunset on the beach
  • wine trail (Enjoyed Johnson’s)
  • beach day. We went to Point Gratiot Park because they have a lifeguard on duty & they allow swimming.
Great spot to stop!

We were very weary from a long day on the road and they took great care of us!

Clean, friendly state park

This campground has spacious sites and there is primitive and full hook up sites available. Pets are allowed in certain sites. Sites are also available along the lake. Access to lake is a plus for boaters and fishing.