White City, OREGON

Camping Oregon White City

Most Recent White City Camping Reviews
Klamath River Camping

Named for a unique tree that grows here, Tree of Heaven Campground is a sweet little spot. I had tent site right on the river and nearly had the place to myself. Basically it’s set up as a loop with a large grassy area and restrooms in the middle, and a put in spot for rafters up near the larger beach. Peak summer months are very warm and ticks are plentiful, especially in the grassy areas.

Not for us

The good: Clean bathrooms with showers Nice hosts River access Play structure for kids Lots of grassy areas to toss the ball for the dog Easy access from I-5

The bad: Zero privacy between sites Quiet hours not enforced Constant drone of the interstate, even at lower sites down by the river we couldn’t hear the water over the traffic. Oddly someone shooting guns across the river.

Tucked away in the trees

Outside the fact they did not have laundry facility it was decent

Nice location, great owners

I booked a pull through spot online, when I arrived the owner walked around with me recommending available spots with a better view. We stayed at a nice full hook up site with a great view of the lake. The owners checked in daily to make sure we were having fun and if we needed anything. I rented a boat and caught a 6 lb trout, fishing where the owner said was a likely spot. I booked again for this weekend!

So beautiful

Nice owners! Beautiful here!

Awesome Free Camping

Free camping with a pit toilet winner winner chicken dinner! A bit of a drive out but a very nice campsite. The actual campground has 11 sites with picnic tables and fire pits. The gate was closed when I went due to the current situation so about 500 feet before the actual entrance on the right is a road down to tons of dispersed campsites. Felt very safe here. Wonderful place. If there was service I would have told my friends not to expect me for another day.

Bad experience

I had a terrible encounter with the owner of this camp ground, Mea W. She left the only other review on this site for her own campground. Makes it hard for users to have honest and fair information when deciding on where to stay during their travels. Be careful going here, kind of a sketchy area for women traveling by themselves- especially when the owner is so terrible.

Seven Feathers

Ice nice campground.  Guidance finding a spot.  Nice and clean.

Steward state park

My first time camping by myself.  I felt safe, hosts were very helpful.  I was up there in off season…it was quiet, clean.  Lots of nature to enjoy.

Inaccurate photos

The photos listed here are NOT ACCURATE this is not big pine campground in southern Oregon