The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Ada , OKLAHOMA

Camping Oklahoma Ada Standard (Tent/RV)

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Ada Camping Reviews
We had the best camping trip ever

There was so much to do in this area of the state. We visited Ardmore for a day. Wandered around town and the shops. Another day we visited the tower and enjoyed the clear water on a jet ski and Kayaks. Lots to see and do here. The only thing that happened that kept this from being the best trip ever was that our travel trailer had a blow out on the way home.

Very friendly and beautiful park

Very friendly and a beautiful park

Worked for the night in a pinch

Was passing through the area and needed a place to land since I couldn’t find any BLM out this way. I paid $16 for a tent site at Hog campground, which had a fire ring and picnic table. Pulled in at night so it took me a while to find it but all tables note the campsite which helped. Bathrooms were meh, but worked. Didn’t use the showers but they aren’t free. They are quarter showers. Clean site and felt safe. Had 2 bars of LTE AT&T service.

Great place

Had a great time here with my son. Place was a bit flooded and off season, but we had a blast adventuring on the trails and in the water. Great time!

Several Lakefront Sites

We've camped here several times. Sites are mostly level and several are lakefront. Trees for hammocks. No trails but you can venture off in the woods if adventurous.

Annual Trip

We come here every February for a guys' trip. We camp and fish. Scotty's is a great place to stop in and get local fishing advice as well as a tasty breakfast/lunch. Campsites are far enough apart to feel secluded.

Quick and Easy

I pulled in about 10pm last week (late October). I tried to pay online as per requested. I set up my 4runner and Roof Top Tent and passed out. There were ZERO other campers but a bunch of RVs.

The Catfish bay campground was a super open peninsula with very little trees. There were human dropping buildings that looked clean but I didn't use. On the night I was there it was 68 with a very light breeze. I can see the summers being rough at this campground with almost zero cover. Nice shore line and my guess is the fishing is good.

Probably won't return as I don't see this campground offering much.

Quiet, Clean, Lake Access

This camp ground at Lake Murray is one of my favorite spots! It is one of the smaller camp grounds on the lake and tends to be less rowdy than some of the others. There are several sites right on the water that you can pull your boat and/or jet skis up to.

Amazing views

Best campgrounds I’ve been to in a while. But it was nice. Very clean bathrooms and showers. Very large campsites 🏕 Just a great time with the family. All the marinas were closed when we went. No rentals.

Great sunrise and sunset

Not a lot of shade here, so summer would be sweltering. We stayed early October and it was great weather. Good shore fishing but not a lot of hiking and such close by. Sunrise and sun set on the water was nice.