Standard (Tent/RV)
No 50 amp Hookups
Red Oak Area - Okmulgee/Dripping Springs State Park is located in Oklahoma
4 Reviews of Red Oak Area - Okmulgee/Dripping Springs State Park
Nice area

There are 2 lakes side by side. We drove thru to the different camp grounds and the hiking trails. Ended up spending the afternoon hiking and swimming in a pull off area. We would like to go camping next time. There are several areas with camping. The furthest spot seemed to have the most spots and more RVs than anything. The area before that was all tents and all shade which would be nice in the summer!

Crowded fishing hole

Maybe I was having a rough weekend or maybe this park just didn't do much for me. We stayed here a night and bailed due to the noise and crowd. The bathrooms are rough and the experience just wasn't my speed. It reminded me of a place my folks would go when we were kids with the neighbors for a fish fry. The entire neighborhood and kids were there having a great time. As an outsider to that, we weren't down with the atmosphere.

Secluded and quiet getaway

A great state park that is clean and is on the edge of Dripping Springs Lake. Access to many facilities (town of Okmulgee) are within a 25 minute drive. Fishing from the shore can be very good; this park does get crowded on summer weekends. There is a playground for the children; the bathroom facilities are in major need of upgrading but are functional.

Nice simple site in Okmulgee City

Small rolling hills and lots of trees with a few larger lakes. We found mostly water activities here, also a short easy wooded trail with lovely cascading falls over concrete steps. Good campground facilities, fairly modern. Some camp sites are right on the water. Nothing about it is particularly exceptional but it’s still lovely, family friendly, would probably be extra nice as the leaves turn.

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift