The best RV SITES camping near
Taylor , NORTH DAKOTA

Most Recent Taylor Camping Reviews
Oilfield TV park

We stayed here for 3 weeks while working the oil feild. It was nice and quite.

Ok for passing through

We stayed here 1 evening and afternoon. It was quite there was alot of work being done when we stayed.

Nice

We stayed 1 night passing through it was a nice trip. We will come back again.

Off the beaten path

We stayed at this park because the Theodore Roosevelt Nat'l Park North Unit campgrounds were closed for renovations. I mistakenly thought this park was close to the park, but it is actually a 90 minute drive. We had a reservation for 2 nights but only stayed one and moved to the CCC Campground to be closer to the park. The only real sites with a view are those that back-up to the Little Missouri River. All others are just looking at a prairie. This is also primarily a campground for horse people, which we are not. You do need to pay the additional North Dakota State Park fee if camping here.

Cool spot

It's more RV and equestrian focused but you can tent camp as well. Large grassy areas to set up camp. Fire pits, showers, bathrooms. Seems popular as well. Making reservations would be a good idea. I stayed at spot 31. It's at the end of the road that goes downhill. There are lots of flies because it has horse corrals and the mosquitos are vicious. They may be different at other spots. Nice spot for views and hiking. I would come back here.

RV campsite no tents

This area is beautiful and a nice place if you have an RV or a boat to launch. I didn't stay here but I gave it three stars because the app says I have to give it a rating. It has some sort of clubhouse/store, showers, and bathrooms. Popular campsite as most spots were full when I pulled in. I would come back here.

Nice park for a short stay

$30.00 a night gets you full hook up and a nice place to park your rig. Nomad campers have a separate section apart from the long term campers. Short term have the best view of Heart River. My only complaint would be the very rough gravel entrance road. Just go slow and all will be fine!

Medora, North Dakota, 40 minutes west, is Home to Theodore Roosevelt National Park and the Medora Musical Theatre. I highly recommend both and the Musical will renew your passion for our great country!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Quiet stay

Campground is huge but feels quite cozy and friendly. Helpful office staff and they take you to your site. Close to everything in town and only 30 minutes from Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Full hookups. Level sites. Laundry and bathhouse were clean and convenient. Would stay again.

Really nice owners and staff!

Awesome park, cheap prices, and right on the river. 1 of 2 campgrounds in dickenson,nd. Perfect spot to set up and relax!

Great little spot .but bathroom

Great spot tent's are on there own grass spot the rv spot's that i seen looked small if you had bigger rig  would be very tight . The guy that lives on site was very nice when i bothered him with question's at home while making dinner twice .Also the public access restroom's were not open and the only bathroom in the tent area was very nasty with fly's and completely full so we had to ride are motorcycle to the rv site bathroom that also had shower's .This was the more costly camp out of the 3 we stayed at at 27.oo not bad for one night there were train's but no other campers so did get good nights sleep