Camping in Ezzelltown

40 Reviews of 11 Ezzelltown, North Carolina Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Camping & beach fun

I've been camping on the beach since I was a teenager. I understand the designated sites now due to more people knowing about the beach. I still love it. And understand why half the beach is closed. High tide floods all the way to the dunes. So hard to cross once it's high tide so it's dangerous.…

Smol W.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Didn't want to leave

This is one of our favorite campsites !! We almost didn't want to leave because of how beautiful this place is. The owners are incredible and extremely nice and kind hearted. I wish we could have stayed alot longer. But we will definitely be coming back! I highly suggest camping here! 🏕

Month of VisitOctober
T
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Tent

I spent one night here, the hosts were great, the site itself is very relaxing, can walk up and pet the animals. The bathroom there compares with the bathroom at your house. Would give 6/5 if I could

YThe Dyrt PRO User

Great campground

Called ahead and found a spot!

YThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice family campground

Campground is a nice place for families. Its quiet and easy access to beach. Owners are very nice and accommodating.

K

Awesome overnight

Lisa was super helpful! We arrived after 9pm (that 95 traffic!) and Lisa was there right away to direct us to the site. They made sure we were all set up and then checked on us again as we headed out at 7am. Definitely will stay again!

Siteby the farm house
Marie R.
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Very nice people

Lisa and Brian are very nice people. It's like down right home feeling. Only one problem there is a person that there that likes to start a lot of trouble and makes it seem like she's so innocent so beware other than that I had a wonderful time there

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2021

Great Mix of Long & Short Term Campers at this Resort!

This resort is very community oriented with activities throughout the week and a free waffle breakfast every Saturday. There two beautiful green lawns, two pools, two shower houses, and two laundry facilities. Made for Trailers and RVs of all sizes with full hook-ups and utilities. **Tent camping…

• Site Entrance
bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Excellent family campround

This campground is ON THE BEACH! Just a short walk over the dune and you will be at the water. Camped many times with a pop-up. I use the water and electric hook-ups. The restrooms/showers are decent. The people running the place are great!

A
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Camping at Cliffs of Neuse

Nice newly renovated shower house . Nice visitors center. Several easy trails. Helpful staff. Firewood available. Love the tall trees, the river, the swim area.

Month of VisitMarch
S
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Great Place to Stay

My thoughts and experience of Fayetteville RV Resort. This was our 2nd time staying here, this time we stayed for a long weekend, Thursday - Sunday during the month of April 2021. It is located a short distance from Interstate 95, making it a great place to spend the night if you are traveling on…

• Site #27
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

Great location

We decided to rent a permanent spot but aren't putting a deck on or anything like others as we plan to pull the camper out from time to time to travel. Yes, there are some rundown campers and lots of permanent residence but overall it's a great little place. There are plenty of spots for visitors…

Month of VisitMarch
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

NOT ENOUGH STARS!

Lisa and Brian are some of the nicest people I've ever met, Lisa is the epitome of Southern charm and hospitality and Brian my brother in arms my shipmate gave me a much needed lesson in sawmills which I appreciate more than he will ever know! Their place is a lil slice of heaven and a welcome…

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2021

Love it

Amazing! Brian and Lisa have done an amazing job making their place welcoming to all. A working farm that even had the dog smiling at the end of the day. We hated to leave but plan to go back!! Thanks, Marty and Katy

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2021

Beautiful views and sunsets!

Most incredible views with easy access to beaches, restaurants and groceries. Pier for fishing and water access for canoeing or kayaking! Beautiful sunsets!