Boonville, NEW YORK

Most Recent Boonville Camping Reviews
Beautiful Park. Well kept.

Spacious FHU sites. Pull thru and back ins

Priceless Camping & Customer Service By DEC Staff

Hands Down Camping At Its Best… Professional Customer Service & Staff…

Very nice TT campground

Very nice thousand trail campgrounds. Very large I believe it's 1300 + sites. We went late summer show it was becoming offseason. Most amenities close down. Pool, swimming at Lake Ontario beach, etc.. well kept campground. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. One staff member Mike told us about Salmon River Falls. We went and it is a "must see" while there. Basically 15 minutes from the campground. That is by RV as we had no toad this time. Mexico Point is another close attraction to see as well. Was first time for my wife that close to any of the finger lakes. She loves it!

Amazing view!!

This was one of my favorite campgrounds in the adirondacks! I absolutely loved how quaint and lovely the camp was. Our site and many others are right on the lake! The sunset views were breathtaking. The campground had showers and a very nice bathroom! Beach accessibility was also available. 10/10

Amazing view!!

This place is beautiful!

This campground was lovely. The park has lots to do and had a trail to the lake from the campground. There are two loops of camps. I found the tent loop to be nicer and more secluded. They have showers and full bathrooms. 10/10 recommend.

Awesome

My husband and I wanted a quiet get away and we found it. Joel & Billyjo are wonderful people. Loved our conversations and want to thank them for a awesome experience in there world. We will be going yearly

One of the state of New York’s best kept secrets

Beautiful lake nice clean showers and bathrooms overall very nice

Nothing but campsites

LSP on Piseco Lake is just ok. There is nothing but campsites and RV sites. The RV sites are tiny and close together. The majority of tent sites on the water are uneven and look like they are spillways in Teton the

Oneida shores campground

Nice campground been there many of times. Water and electric only. Bathroom at campground. And Nice bathhouse over near beach with pass entry for campers only for showers. Close to beach. Only issue. Camp host actually came and took our wood for our campfire! So keep an eye in your campfire pit!

Green Lakes State Park campground

Was nice to have a full hookup campsite. Very well maintained. And love having separate showers with your own toilet and sinks.

Limekiln

Good sized sites.Nice clean adk lake to paddle on Not many motorboats Beach was kept clean Showers are old but work Near Inlet for dinner and shopping Black flies are brutal in end of May beginning of June Fireplace was in very bad repair

Great place!

All the amenities we wanted, a river for tubing, and easy drive from home. This was part of our gemstone trip which including sluicing, diamond mining, visiting the gemstone museum, then we stopped at Howe Caverns on the way home. Tubing was the big hit with the kids. Sites were large. Very clean.

Love it

Gone here almost every year! We rent the cabin and go to the park every year. make sure you bring a air mattress! You can rent kayaks and paddle boats for like $6 dollars. We also went on a hike which was a lot of fun

Love it

Camped here twice now. Love it beach is great. You cannot bring your own kayaks you have to rent. Fun hiking area the water is gorgeous. Great playgrounds. Bathrooms and showers were very clean

Good

This was our first trip in our camper. This was in June. It was muddy. The beach was nice and clean. Life guards around. Nice playground and bathrooms available. Staff was nice. Picnic areas available.

Nice

Clean place the cabins were really nice and the pool was very clean.

Great Beach, Electric Sites

This state park is on the site of a lake created by a dam. The waters of the lake covered the old village of Delta in the early 1900's. The park has a boat ramp, beach, some easy hiking, and recently added electricity to all the sites.  Very popular area.

Great

Great place to camp. The beach was nice and clean. The showers were nice and the bathrooms were clean. The playgrounds were nice for the kids.

No camping available

Beautiful little park, with an awesome waterfall, but there is no camping available. About 2010, they halted camping there. Maybe you could hike or bike in and snag a quiet spot overnight, but nothing official.

one of a kind in Adirondack

with a group of 5 stayed in this campground 2 nights for 4th of july weekend, i would love to go back any time i was carefull about the resevation and picked campsite 005 on reserveAmerica website. i wanted a spot next to the water so i could land our kayaks and canoes at the campsite. thanks to this link below i found number 5, secluded and quiet, enough parking sport for two and i think even a good size camper can fit eoth no problem.

highly recommend check your site before you go.

ok first of all, the lake is beautiful and quiet very very clean water you can see the bottom. i have been to multiple lakes in Adirondack, you may confirm one of the cleanests. the water temperature was very reasonable, it was not freezing or very warm, it is within the perfect comfort zone in july.

the campground management provides kayak and canoes with reasonable prices and very laidback about it which is kinda nice, you pay at the enterance and go to the beach and grab your kayak, sef service.

there is a box to keep your gargabe or food from the black bears which was nice.

the campground is very strict abou trhe gargabe though, which can be a problem because there are no garbage dumbsters all over the camp it is only at the enterance , which means better keep your garbage bags clean not punched, torn or anything other wise you may have to drive it leaky bags all the way thru the camp in your cars, we had almost that problem. rules are rules better separate recyclable stuff before you get there.

there was no signal for Tmobile at this yard but the campground has pay phones where all in state numbers are free to call.

Large open sites; creekside beach; great staff; special activities for kids

Small, family owned campground w/173 sites. Very quiet, rural area. Sites are very large and well maintained. Sites along the creek and lagoon have shade trees; tent sites to FHU’s; creekside beach; swings, patio agility course, many planned activities for kids: hayrides, sandcastle contests, Santa visit in July. Live bands or DJ’s on holiday weekends. Many fishing areas and several boat launch places with water access to large Oneida Lake. Bathrooms and showers are immaculate and well stocked. Staff members and owners are very pleasant and friendly.

Fun for kids

When we pulled in, we felt like outsiders. Many people have seasonal sites and some of the activities are geared toward seasonal campers. We were excited to build a boat out of cardboard and duct tape for the Redneck Yacht Club weekend, but we later discovered that this contest was just for seasonal campers. Bummer. We are going back for Halloween weekend in August and plan to have our kids participate. I’m hoping that they will be able to. Anyway, they have a nice pool. It’s just a little small. The playground is old and outdated, but my kids didn’t seem to mind. The arcade was a bummer. Half of the games did not work. My kids are young enough that they didn’t mind. The staff is really nice. They offered a cute little wagon ride through the grounds and were always friendly and greeted you when they saw you. My five year old, husband, and Dad all signed up for laser tag. They had such an awesome time! That certainly is a fabulous amenity. We will come back for that alone because my son had so much fun. It is $10 per person but so worth it. The sites are close together. I’m used to more of a community vibe when I camp, but people seemed to keep to themselves for the most part. There are camper sites with full hookup, some with just water and electric, And a few electric only. There are also tent sites. The boat launch is kind of run down. There isn’t a dock per se, and the metal dock that is there is unstable. If they developed this area a bit, it would be much for inviting for fisherman and recreational boaters. This isn’t my favorite place, but it’s good for my kids. Very family oriented. Sorry about the people in the pics. I didn’t take any of just the grounds.

Nice place

Nice place to camp all electric no water hook ups bath house clean but could use more

Very small but nice campground

This campground is located right on the edge of the road but is a nice well maintained little place. Most sites are rented already as seasonal so getting a site can be tough. Sits on a nice little pond

Cute little campground

Jeff and Jackie run a nice little campground. There is a pool and playground. Clean shower and toilet bath house recently renovated. A lot of pull thru sites. Close to a small farm stand that Jeff tows a hay wagon down to for pumpkin picking in the fall. Great overall campground!

Great place to campout or as a day trip

My family has stayed here twice. Excellent experience both times. The park is clean and well maintained. The bathroom/showers are busy but always clean. The beach area is one of the nicest I’ve been to and the water is amazing. There’s walking paths around the lakes that are even handicap accessible. This state park is very busy because it’s just that nice. A must do if you’re in the area.

Great location on the lake

Nice enough place, nothing great besides the location and an amazing restaurant down the street.

Quiet, Relaxing, on the lake

I Could go on an on about this campground. go check it out!

Very nice rustic camping, amazing location, rocky beach. Love it there