The best WALK IN camping near
Bonni Castle , NEW YORK

Most Recent Bonni Castle Camping Reviews
Home game

Nice state park, sites are spaced nicely, our site was huge, nice beach, swimming area, pavilions

Clean and Quiet

We did a last minute reservation and ended up loving the place. There was good separation between the campsites and the bathrooms and showers were clean. Wasn’t too far from a park along Ontario. Overall a great stay!

Very clean campground with very nice owners. The sites are nicely spaced so you aren’t on top of each other. Great place to call home base while exploring the finger lakes.

Fantastic campsite

Nothing bad to say about webster park. Beautiful peaceful and quiet

Cute little park

Small little park with few amenities on Lake Ontario . sites are mostly level , others a bit uneven . Sites are spacious , however specific to size of camper . This is a hidden gem for those of us who live close for short weekend trips .

Rip-off

*If you like RV resorts and places where people drive around in golf carts, disregard my review, you will  probably love this place

OK, I hadn't planned to stay in an RV resort, but was unpleasantly surprised to find that the two nearby state parks I had hoped to stay at were not accepting campers without reservations in September 2020.  So I was kind of desperate for a place to stay after a long drive.

So I found this place nearby.  They gave me a tent spot for $70 (?!).  About 10 yards to the next campsite in either direction, zero privacy, although luckily all the other tent sites were empty, because I was the only tent camper fool enough to stay here.  The campsite was also right on a road, with vehicles and golf carts whizzing by all the time.

The place is really more of a cottage/mobile home community, although there were also some RVs while I was there.

The only reason I've given this place two stars instead of one is that it is on Lake Ontario, although of course don't expect to see the lake from your over-priced tent site.  They also don't allow dogs on the beach.

Probably the worst-value, and worst, place I've ever stayed, for what I was looking for.  Again, if you like RV resorts, please disregard my review, you'll probably love it.

Close to lake Ontario stuffed back in the woods yet very close too inner city shopping restaurant everything at your fingertips

Tucked back in the woods very close too lake Ontario very short distance to city shopping restaurant etc everything at your fingertip

Peaceful

This was our first trip here. It was nothing short of perfect. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Camp sites are wooded and private. Very quiet and peaceful. Clean and well maintained …. will definitely visit again

Nice campground on the lake

We stayed only one night at this park but wish we could have stayed longer as there seems to be quite a bit to enjoy here. The park is nestled on the lake so there is an opportunity to swim, fish or launch a canoe. Right off the beach there is a large playground. If you’re like me and LOVE wine, go take a short 7 minute drive to the Montezuma Winery. You won’t be disappointed. About campsite #5 - It was large enough to fit our 27’ camper however it was very close (with no privacy) to the neighbors. Has electric hook-ups.

Family Friendly

Spent 3 nights with our 2 sons and my husbands 2 granddaughters, all under age 12. Bathrooms/showers were clean. Site we stayed at had full hook ups. Very nice camp store, pools, playground, and restaurants. Spent time at the beach which is also very nice. Sites are close together, but kind of what is expected at an RV resort.