Camping in Beach Ridge

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near Beach Ridge, New York

47 Reviews of 8 Beach Ridge, New York Campgrounds

R
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Sheridan bay usa is the place to stay

Under new management. Immense clean up and maintenance has gone on throughout the off season. Quiet  peaceful lake erie campground. Great, family oriented season campers made us feel welcome.

• Lake Erie Sunset. Sheridan Bay USA
Dakota B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Cute little park

Pros: Picturesque Lake Some close Wildlife Kept Clean Double dump station

Cons: Playgrounds, lack of and deteriorating Not much for children to do

The site we had was secluded, spacious and perfect for us, farther up the loop it looked like music festival with zero privacy or tree coverage.

G
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Nice!

Some shaded spots, some full sun. Clean bathrooms and showers. Lots for kids to do.

SiteZ-9
Backpacken P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2021

Aswome for primitive camping 🏕

Aswome place for primitive camping 🏕 No rubber tramps here no hook ups , or water primitive only And camp outs Plz clean up after yr self ty

Lisa S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2020

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was…

J
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2020

Very quiet and peaceful

Stayed at the beginning of the week in the 300 loop. Alot of beautiful campers there (RVS) lol perfect setup. Easy to get a reservation. Staff was great. Tricky roads but hey it's camping.... Will be tryyto.go back at the end of the month hopefully...

Jaime D.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2020

Not the worst but won't be returning

The positives to this campground are that the people running it are all very nice. The store has just about anything and everything you can need or want. Restrooms and showers are kept clean. Negatives are that most of the sites with full hook-ups are practically on top of each other. They…

Laura Nicole A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2020

Party

I haven’t been here in a while but people mostly stay here for one of two reason. Because they don’t want to drive home drunk from a concert, or they have 14 loud kids that want to be at the amusement park. Both options come with about 2 hours of sleep 🙂

Secc P.
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2020

It’s good and bad

It’s about a 50/50 of wooded to open sites. Decent amount of room in the sites. They advertise 30 amp but most are actually 20 amp and run on dangerously low voltage. Our site the electric was 75 feet away from the water hookup. Terrible setup.

Nick  O.
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2020

Friendly

Nice friendly environment, clean facilities. Lots to do for kids and adults. Weekend activities. The snack house food is great, if you don’t feel like cooking they offer a nice menu almost anyone would love. Highly recommend. We will camp here again.

R
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2020

One of my favorite

I love this campground very family friendly lots of activities been going here 6 years now and never have had a bad time

Nick  O.
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2020

It is what it is

It was good if you’re planning to go to a concert or the park. It was loud and not very relaxing. Don’t know if I would stay there again.

Nicholas K.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2020

Nice little escape

This was my first real camping trip since I was a boy, almost 30  years ago.

I was pleasantly surprised with the experience.  I'm not a big people person so I was worried it was going to be people on top of people, but it wasn't.  Sites were spaced out enough that you know someone was in the site…

Site#5
Amanda S.
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2020

Horrible Customer Service

I would like to start off by saying this was our first time visiting the Medina Wildwood Koa and unfortunately it will have to be our last. Our camp ground it’s self was great. Lots of space, a picnic bench, a fire pit, a grill and even a lake you can fish/rent boats to go on right behind us!…