The best BOAT IN camping near
Pomona , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Pomona Camping Reviews
Clean and Quiet

Atsion is a hidden gem. Bathrooms continuously clean during Covid. Lots of families. Beautiful sunsets and great hiking trails close by.

Nice place

Nice place for a weekend getaway. A little hard to find the right spot we had reserved but once you've been there it's an easy go. Good spot if you don't mind neighbors in the vicinity. Quiet but not too remote. Plenty of places to walk through the woods.

Fun group site

Originally it was very hard to first locate the site, I believe it is on google maps since we went last, the welcome center will also give you coordinates to get there. The turn off is only labeled in one direction so keep an eye on both sides of the signs. The campsites are semi close together. Very sandy area. There is a little river area within the site which is fun. The composting outhouse toilets are not great. Overall was a fun weekend trip. Outdoor shower at a general store down the road.

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Great place

The entire family had fun. Kids were super happy abouts all the activities this campground has to offer. Staff is great as well.

Great place for hiking

Nice and flat! Watch for ticks!!!

Nice spot for drive-in

Thankfully no RVs here. Very much enjoyed the stay

Nice and remote

We were wholly unprepared to joke about it 8 miles to a campground, despite that and the thunderstorm, had an amazing time. The only issue was that though we were told it was hike-in only, there were clearly many people who drove in, including an group around midnight with music blaring. Thankfully the ranger were called and they were kicked out. Nice spot. Flat hike, if you like that. But great for being so close to the city. Would go back again.

Primitive Camping & hiking trails

We love Parvin Park. Camped here last year and arrived after check in. We called first then the next morning paid $20 for one night. Relaxing hiking trails around the lake. Bring bug spray, usually see ticks.

Secluded in the middle of the pine barrens

It is so easy to get lost in these woods and I LOVE IT! I grew up near the pine barrens and would camp here many times with friends.  If you want off the beaten path and not close to anyone… this is IT!

You might even see the Jersey Devil :)