Atco, NEW JERSEY
Most Recent Atco Camping Reviews
Huge Rv site

The sites are big and spaced far apart. Lots of privacy. Bathhouse new condition. Nice trails.

History and nature

It's a quaint historical area kept green and nature friendly. Good for biking and dog walking.

It's pretty nice

A lovely pocket of nature with some interesting features near the high rocks vista.

Great camp ground!

Great

Awesome campground! Always a fun time camping and driving around this park! Gorgeous!

The best

This place is a slice of heaven. I look forward for the nice weather all year so that I can come here and relax, fish and enjoy a campfire.

Love this spot

Went in April. Allows dogs after a deposit. Must purchase their firewood. Good bathrooms/showers. Great location for hitting the 4x4 trails.

Nice place for the family.

It's a great place to take the kids for a night or two of lovely moderate hiking and outdoor experience. Except I don't have kids and the people I tagged along with didn't read the rules, so we brought a bunch of alcohol and had our selves a blast until the rangers showed up.

Great campground, clean restrooms

We stayed at the tent only site 1, which was a decent distance from the other sites.

The restrooms were really clean and it was nice that each was separate.

The camp store/ office section was closed during most of our visit, but the rest of the campground, including the nature center, was open.

Great hiking!!!

Hiking along the creek was great.

No camping but nice park.

It is a beautiful park with a nice trails. One is along the Delaware River. There is a pool and grill. No camping though.

Great place

We go here a lot because we are local, and since it’s so close, it’s nice for a shake down trip of new equipment. The facilities are clean, and the grounds are well kept. They have activities like mini golf, pedal carts, jump pillow and a pool. Being on the Brandywine, you can fish and rent canoes. The river is usually very calm and good for a float. The camp store is well stocked with essentials and there is a pizza place close by that delivers. The kids alway have a good time there.

Great Park!

Perfect place to hike, bike and picnic!!

Great place

Great place!! Friendly and helpful staff. Clean!! Lots of fun.

Just ok with the dog

Bathrooms were very clean. People were very nice. Camp sites are very sandy. We chose this place because they advertise dog swimming. They only have a very small area which was slightly mucky and I saw three large cotton mouth snakes hanging on the coastline. I know that it's nature and snakes will be there but we did not get in the water with our puggle. No Way!

Old-fashioned, friendly, amenity filled campground!

We visited MANY campgrounds in Del. Pa. and N.J. looking for a place to stay seasonally. Once we went to Hospitality Creek, I knew we found our home. The people, activites, roomy sites, pools, beautiful lake for swimming and boating/fishing, snack bar with breakfast and full lunch/dinner menu made it such an easy choice. It is on the pricy side for nightly/weekly camping rates, but really worth every dollar!

Nice family campground

Spent several nights at Brandywine Creek campground in July, in the middle of a 6 week trip with our granddaughter. Quite, well kept camp. Clean showers. Nice pool. Close to Valley Forge military park, and convenient to Philadelphia by train.

K.O.Amazing!!!

Fishing available!!! Big sell for me

Well kept campground and facilities. We’ve been there several times because it’s so close. The river sites are great but can get muddy and there is a big hill to get up and out. The pool is nice, they have a store and a playground.

Passing through

1 night stay while traveling up the east coast. Lots of seasonals so you kind of feel out of place. Plenty of shade but sites are right on top of each other. Nice pool. Bathhouse is large and clean.

Campground Closed

Bulls Island's campground is no longer open. Other than that is a great place for hikes and kayacking.

Peaceful

We were here at the end of September and there were only a few other campers.The sites are a decent distance from each other. It was nice and quiet. There are trails for hiking and if you're there on a Saturday during polo season you can catch a match down the road at Tinicum Park.

Lovely

Took the dogs here had a wonderful time went hikingand found a little pond for the boys to cool off in.

Love

Played nan hunt as a child here for years great gor family vacation

Eh

It xould use a little work nothing to bad though still had fun

😀

Went on a overniggt hike with some friends it was amazing lost a buddy of mine for a while but enjoyed the scenery.

Fun

Had a blast hiked all day and enjoyed some fishing and moonlight kyaking place was a blast

Ghosttown all of fall

This may be my favorite spot. I habe stayed in all the spots they offer, yurt, cabin and the pull up sites. It is well maintained with numerous trails to hike. Getting a cabin in the winter and going for a snowy hike is wondrful there

Great place!

We go every year l. It has everything the outdoorsman could ask for. Bring your bow and shoot at the hay barrels. Ice skate on the lake in the winter or just enjoy a gorgeous walk in the woods.

Easy drive

Not my favorite but the staff is friendly. It kind of reminds me of a hostile more than a campground