Atco, NEW JERSEY
Most Recent Atco Camping Reviews
Loooove it

It's really chill for a place not far away

warm friendly people quiet and clean

easy to hike bike and all stores beautiful lake and boating

Nice

Spots can tight and lots of trees, sometimes making it difficult to get in and out of. Great pool and splash pad. Kids love the lake. Bathroom cleaned daily. Could use more showers. Nice and quiet at night.

Everything

From the moment I pulled in and observed how large the sites were, I was hooked. Bike trails, Going Ape, kayaking and peaceful. Planing my next trip

Sunday Picnic

It was a beautiful day on Sunday so my girlfriend and I decided to picnic in the park. The areas for that seemed well groomed, bathrooms were acceptable, and there was plenty of space. Some nice trees not too close allowed for good shade, without feeling like in a forest. Park is a lot bigger than you would think, and is really a great spot to get away for a few hours. A lot of history as well.

Good day trip

Nice walking, foot bridge over the Delaware river, NJ stocks the canal with 10,000 plus trout every year, so good fishing!

Huge lake, awesome pool

Nice quiet campground right on a huge lake, good fishing, dog beach, human beach, awesome pool. Tons of activities. Great staff. Tents and RVs welcome.

Rated at one of top trails of 2018!

Awesome trails near Philadelphia. Great way to get out of the city. Love it here!

Nice place but could be better.

The place was nice & cleaned and cheap. The lady in the store is rude & smokes to much, the pool area closes at 6pm that’s to early I think, the Baseball fields is run down, Quite time is from 10:00pm-8am Strictly Enforced but people were still partying & making noise at till 1am.

Odd

Odd place for a campground

Fine place

No complaints

Decent camping experience

Good campgrounds. There was moderate traffic and a few other people while I was there. Everyone was respectful inconsiderate. Facilities were under average.

Not a bad place

It was our first trip of the year last week of April

Love it!

Wow! Truly nice Hugh quiet sites. Lots of shade, animal friendly, big pond, excellent zip line fun for beginners and experienced. I’m spoiled after this weekend

Great place close to beaches

Clean safe nice place to camp. Would recommend to anyone.
Close to beaches and lots to do in the area.

Can't Go Wrong Here!

This was our 5th year camping at Baker's Acres. Their slogan is "Where friends are made for life" and they couldn't be any more right. This is the friendliest, family run for 50+ years, clean, fun, campground we've been to in a long time.

The Camp Store is large and well stocked. The salt pool is always clean!

Campsites are level and somewhat sandy (You're in the Pine Barrens, it should be expected). The bathhouses near our site were cleaned 2x daily and the best part is, they're private! (Shower, sink, toilet in a 10 room bathhouse).

Check the activities schedule, there is always something fun to do!

Close to LBI and a short drive to Smithville, I highly recommend Baker's Acres!

We stayed here in April. This was a nice campground. The RV sites were nice. there were no elctric/water/ sewer hookups. Our site was across from a water station. There was a dump station at the campgrond. Bathrooms were clean. The campground is not far from the popular shore towns. Diners in Woodbine are close as well.  Cell service with Spint/ Verizon was good. Our camp site on the outer loop was large. Some sites in other areas were smaller.

Great location.

Stayed there on our shake down trip with our new RV. Nice, Clean and Friendly. perfect for home base really close to lots of jersey shore happenings. and the staff is so amazingly helpful!!

Rustic but large sites

Nice and clean campground, sandy sites. nice trails. great location. Been there a few times. will definitely go back.

Meh

Clean and well kept, but it seems to attract a rougher crowd.

Very nice campground

Clean, well spaced lots. Electric and water with every site. $30 gets you a tent site. We rented a paddle boat for $15 and cruised the lake. Will be back

Closed

Closed, plus you couldn't can't here when it was open

Beautiful, but no camping

Come spend the day, you won't regret it! But there's no camping.

Not a campground

Can't camp here, but it's beautiful to spend the day in!

Not awesome, not terrible

I've stayed at much cleaner places, it's a bit run down, but it's quiet and is you keep to yourself you'll be fine. We RV camp so we didn't use the restrooms

Not a family friendly place

Not a family friendly place; people skinny dipping in the lake, people smoking in public places, people cursing up a storm right next to our 3 and 4 year old, etc etc. On top of that there was trash everywhere and the laundromat was closed for the entire week we were there. Only saving grace for the place was the wonderful amenities in the area which meant we could spend as little time as possible in the “resort”

Clean and cozy

Tent camped July 1st. Clean bathrooms. Sites are a little too close together. Noisy with highway traffic. Well maintained though. Ticks galore.

Would not return

I haven't seen a review since 2017 and that should have been my first clue. Let me start by saying the check in area was nearly 12 miles away from the site. At the site there were no bathrooms. One outhouse which smelled like death for the entire camp site. I would say there had to be about 60 people using one outhouse NO FLUSHING! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww Camp sites were one on top of the other. There were no clearly marked roads and several cars got stuck in the sand area, one car even drove through our site during the night. Luckily we werent run over. There were no picnic tables either. If you didnt have a table and/or chair you stood all weekend. The road leading to the actual site was full of twists and turns and we nearly smashed into a tree coming out of a turn doing about 20 mph. The police patrolled at 730 pm, 930 and then 1130. THERE WAS NO INTERNET, CELLULAR SERVICE. That didnt bother me but the fact that if there was an emergency there was no way to contact police was pretty alarming. I honestly didnt think the mosquitos or bug situation was bad. There was a questionable tick but didnt see much more than spiders and ants. The lake/beach area also 12 miles away was really nice. You could rent a paddle board, canoe or kayak for a reasonable fee. We will not be back because of the unkempt roads, no running water.(Hey if you want only port a potties ok but put enough to be sanitary for the 60 or so people you jam in on top of each other.) and no way to reach the outside world in an emergency.