Nottingham, NEW HAMPSHIRE

Most Recent Nottingham Camping Reviews
Smaller but nice campground.

Nice little campground. Very home like campground. Wish it had a pound to seeing in but it does have a small stream that runs doing a good amount of the sites so you can wake up to a nice sound of trickling water. Rent sure and camper sites available. Very small kids playground but nice.

Best family campground

Best camp resort ever, clean showers, tons of area to choose where to camp, play area for kids, horseshoes for adults, store on location, best of all the most amazing staff if I could I give it ****** stars

Great trails!

Bear brook state park is a great place in central NH for camping and day trips alike. Though you definitely want to watch for black fly season and ticks (as with anywhere else around), there is something to do year round! The mountain bike trails are some of the best in NH with a little something for every skill level. There’s fishing, swimming and even archery if you’re into that. I certainly recommend, especially for the mountain biking!

Quiet & clean

This is a nice campground. Bathroom facilities were always clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Had a pool on site, but never got the chance to try it out. Would definitely recommend.

Amazing!

We absolutely love sandy pines!! All of the staff are so friendly and helpful! I had to leave my wife and kids for a few days and they checked in on them to make sure they were ok. They went above and beyond as far as I’m concerned. There are planned upgrades over the off season that should put this place as the number one campground in Maine! We have seen the glamping sites and each is unique and special. Highly recommend at least a long weekend here. You won’t regret it!

Great Site

Love this campground. The staff is awesome. Very helpful. The sites are nice and wooded. All size RVs and tents are welcome. They have water, sewer, and electric hookups. No wifi. There is a nice little store on-site for anything you forgot. It is also close enough to stores if you need more. Very close to a nice beach too.

Freedom!

Simplicity at it best :)

Happiness starts here!!!

Friendly staff, BEST family camping vacation spot in all of NH! I have camped here since I was 5 years old and am over 50 years now! Sites and cabins are spacious and cleaned after every departure and campers are soooo friendly and helpful and why I recommend and give Terrace Pines 5 stars ☆'s!!!

Super cozy and beautiful!

I love this place and could totally live here full time if they'd let me :)