Pembina , MISSOURI

Most Recent Pembina Camping Reviews
My all time favorite spot

I went here annually as a kid and I had to bring my kids here when I could as we live in a different state. This campground beats them all as it surely felt like my home away from home, Every time I come here, my heart always fill with happiness. It is hard to explain but it sure is a joy to be there every single time without a miss! My favorite parts of being here is when we sit and enjoy the campfire and then after a good night of sleep, waking up to see the lake right there is just so awesome!

Amazing staff

My only real problem is the Porta potties where kinda far from the electric sites and upkeep. There were no showers, nice ponds to fish and I did catch a few nice sized bass. Staff was super nice and friendly.

Amazing.

Simply an amazing camp ground with amazing volunteers. Amazing fishing but you gotta get up early to get a trout tag

Small, simple, secluded

One of my favorite camping locations. Maybe 12 sites in all, no amenities for the most part but the peace and quiet is worth more.

Nice small campground

Private campground, some full hook ups, some electric only, andsome primitive. Water is shared and can be 50 feet from your campsite. Nice big trees, mostly level parking, which is saying something considering it's the ozarks! Bull Shoals lake is lovely. Marina and restaurant at the campground. Ice available. Nice bathrooms. Walk to swim from the shore. No beach but rocks to jump from into incredibly deep water.

Always a great experience

Have been coming to hootentowm for years. Always a great trip

Beautiful area

Decent place to shoot and walk the pupps

This place has it all!

Great staff! Biggins in the ponds, and great music events! The rv park at the top of the hill is great and pet friendly!

Fish on!

Beautiful pines and atv trails

A bathroom placed near each loop. No water or playgrounds for kids. Nice and quiet offseason.

Gem in Missouri

Lovely spot in Missouri. Passing through to Tennessee and found this gem of a spot with 2 vault toilets, trash and it’s free! Arrived at sunset in a Wednesday and only 2 other campers. There’s about 6 spots to pull in with a camper/ RV then at least 6 tent spots. Most spots have a fire ring and picnic table. 2-3 bars of LTE with AT&T. Little bit of road noise but no issues sleeping in my van. Everyone we came across was kind. No electric or water so come prepared. Closest town for supplies is around 25 minutes. Would definitely stay here again!