Enterprise , MISSISSIPPI

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Enterprise Camping Reviews
Total hidden gem and must stay

We planned on a 2 to 3 nights and stayed 5 … :).  We were at another local site and was looking for a more quite type of place so we could spend time as a family, so I called over to this place and was overwhelmed by the welcome.  It was late and dark and both owners (Steve and Patty) took my wife and I on a walk through their park with flashlights to show what we could pick from … I have never heard of such fantastic hospitality.  They just purchased the park a few months earlier and have upgraded so much it was almost new.  We eventually settled on two sites they said were rarely used because they were in the far back (#26 and #27) and remote.

The next day when we showed up to set up, they had their team already clear the sites and prep for our arrival.  One of their team members helped us set up and ensure we were fully ready to enjoy our stay.  The site was level and elec/water hook ups.  Overall, the site as secluded, quite, private. We woke up to trees all around us and only one RV long term person that we never saw many feet away.

We were told they would come by with a 'honey pot' and empty our tanks so we didn't have to move since we were staying long enough to fill them with normal use … WOW, I didn't have to hook up and move just to dump!  They did shared with us and show their portable dump tank they use when they camp … I may pick on up.

The park had new dog runs, wonderful store, excellent help, and easy dump stations.  I was concerned because of the location of the spot being at the bottom of a hill, and the owners told us not to worry … if we were not able to pull out, he would for us and didn't make us feel bad at all.  The slide was down for the winter, but it was fine.

The park is well off the beaten path so it is quite at night. Enjoyed the late night fires and early morning mists … My son was able to relax for the weekend away from the base.

Good cross county 1-night rest

We stayed here to visit our son in the local NAS and has easy access.  The welcome was great (Beverly and Jean!).  They let us have our pick of the spots in the park and even offered their golf cart to use instead of walking … thank you! There are two areas to the park really (large gravel parking lot area to allow big rigs to pull through easily … and … smaller back in for more private stays.  We chose the parking lot corner because we would be there only for a couple of nights. The road noise was loud, so next time we would stay in the more private area.  Our spot had plenty of space, easy back in, easy hook up (full), and level. WiFi worked good. Right across the street is the local lake that you can walk around and get good exercise in however it was raining for us so we drove it instead … just beautiful.  If you have a one night or a large right … this is a good place!

Easy boondocking

We arrived a little later in the evening however.. gayle was awesome! She met us right out front of the main gate and explained the amenities that were available to us and how to easily access our campsite. Other then some non enjoyable chatty Kathys talking by our vehicles and aimlessly walking around like they had nothing better to do.. it was a great experience. They have full hookups and water as well as very clean restrooms and hot shower facilities. The camp area itself is very spacious with more then enough space between spots. I would recommend and would again.

Beautiful peaceful place

Very peaceful place on the Tombigbee River. We enjoyed our stay so much. The campground is so clean. The bathhouses are very nice and well maintained. Perfect spot to put a boat in. The volunteers are helpful. Easy to get in and out of the campground. The spot we stayed on was a pull through on the river side with a large gravel pad for a campfire and a picnic. Nice cement tables.

So Peaceful!!

Our first camping trip. This was the perfect spot. Small campground with big spots. Lots of pull through spots right on the river. So quiet. Nice bathhouses. Will definitely be back. Very nice volunteers.

Lovely Campground in the Woods

We stopped here for the night and were impressed by the beauty and cleanliness of this campground.  The restrooms are spotless! It has a large pool and the campsites are nestled in amongst the trees.  The owners are super friendly.  This is a great stay in a lovely area.  We will be back for sure!

Middle of the Week quiet!

I rolled into this camp around 4 in the evening looking for a place for the night.  Be aware this site requires registration on the park service website.  You have to make reservation and pay online due to covid 19 prevention measures.  They can not accept payment at the gate!  I was the only one in the primitive area and it was really nice and quiet.  The closest toilet is an outhouse but in the RV section there is a nice bathhouse and bathrooms that are well maintained and stocked.  I saw Deer, Geese and Turkey.

Very nice and peaceful!

Very nice and clean campground. Plenty of room between spaces. Space was uneven but nothing my leveling blocks couldn't handle. Had water, 50/30 amp and sewer hook-up. There is also a dump station on the grounds. Had picnic table about 10-15 ft from camper slab. Also had fire pit about 15 ft from camper slab. There was a beach area on the property but my wife said there was a lot of soft mudd on the bottom rather than sand. You can rent jon boats and paddle boats for the lake. They also have a boat launch. We have Verizon and our friends have AT&T. Both of us had terrible connectivity. There is no WiFi. They had clean restrooms and bath houses. Also had washer and dryers. There are Cabins and tent sites also. No alcohol is allowed on the grounds. You check-in kinda like a drive thru, you pull up to a window and they check you in. You don't have to get out of your vehicle until you are in your spot. On the day we were there, there is some property near by that was having a dove hunt and basically just a lot of shooting. It woke us up pretty early Saturday morning but that won't happen all the time. Plus that's not the campgrounds fault. We stayed in a double spot #'s 31 and 32. We would go here again.

Great for an overnight

This campground is great for an overnight or quick weekend trip. My boyfriend and I brought the dogs and had a great campground spot on the lake. There is a short walking path around the lake, which was relaxing. We were able to swim in the designated area as well. Not much more to do, so it's great for a quick trip.

Only a day park

We drove up to camp here but the signs said the campground was now only for day use. Campgrounds were closed.