The best RV SITES camping near
Lake Victoria , MICHIGAN

Most Recent Lake Victoria Camping Reviews
Campground on Pleasant Lake

Campground in a county park. There is a "beach" area on the lake. That is made of gravel and a seawall. The park does have a nice wooden playground.

Campground in Bellevue

This is a secluded campground near Bellevue. Not a lot of trees or space between campsites. There is electric and water hookup available.

Not usually too busy unless there is a concert.

Some 50 amp site some 30 amp. Make sure to have cash or a check as the office is only staffed part time. You can do a self check in and leave in the drop box. No reservations here all site are fcfs.

Bruin Lake

Beautiful fall 🍁🏕🍂campground. It is between 10 to 20 min to the DTE mountain biking trails. The campground is very clean and I got two bars of Verizon cell phone service. The showers and bathrooms were already closed for the season when I camped there. The campsites have different sizes so pay attention to your boundaries. I enjoyed overlooking the lake and I will definitely be back again.

Private Sites

We stayed during very hot weather at the beginning of July 2020. I wanted to visit Potter Park Zoo so we choose to stay at Sleepy Hollow for a few days. Our site backed up to trees and I can't recall seeing our neighbors to the left or right. Because we didn't get any shade from the nearby trees we had to run the ac which is unusual for us in Michigan. We were in the midst of a heat-wave though and it was much appreciated. The park needs to upgrade the electrical system as this was putting a strain on their electrical equipment. We did go for a short paddle on (C) Ovid Lake, but again, no shade and HOT. I can't recall why we didn't go swimming?? Overall the campground was nice and I would stay again.

Well maintained campgrounds!

The sites were very nice, and so were the bathrooms. Lights is fun activities for the kids for halloween. Lots of rules to follow, but the place has a nice atmosphere overall. Very large campgrounds… Quite the walk to the showers if you're staying up on the hill.

Private campground

This is a private campground on Thornapple Lake. There is not a lot of mature trees and the campsites are right next to each other.

All male campground with nightclub

This is an all male campground with a night club on site.

Small private quaint rustic place to regroup

Very small area for camping here only 4 rustic sites available no electricity or sewer but a hand pump for water nearby. This is more for daily activities such as base/softball as there are 2 separate fields, 16 horse shoe pits, 9 Soccor fields , nature n’ exercise trail lines by a small stream. This specific park also has a playground structure for the young ones along with misc other pieces of playground things to play on.

Doesn’t seem to have opened this year

As researching different near by campgrounds we came across this one and it looked like it would be great for a family reunion type of group event. Very limited sites in this peaceful piece of property but sites so big you could have multiple families on them. Looking for a different kind of adventure/ venue for a wedding without all the fuss n’ muss I believe this would be well worth looking into