Camping in Whitemarsh Estates

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Whitemarsh Estates, Maryland

251 Reviews of 22 Whitemarsh Estates, Maryland Campgrounds

KThe Dyrt PRO User

Gorgeous!

I cant speak for all of the loops cuz we only traveled on ours, but the Bohemia loop is amazing. Our site has a perfect view of the river so we went to sleep and woke up every day to that gorgeous view. Would stay here again a thousand times more!!

Month of VisitNovember
KThe Dyrt PRO User

Great state park

It was a great experience with the exception of your neighbors being pretty close to you in the tent area. Still wanting to try more dispersed camping because it was just a little too loud/busy for us. But the staff was great and the walk to the pond was an enjoyable one! Nice, easy, flat trails so…

SiteT3
Month of VisitNovember
Patraic E.

Good get away.

Went here during the week and the tent sites where pretty empty. The facilities are well kept. My only complaint is I could here the traffic from the highway on the A loop. Otherwise my stay was quiet and pleasant.

Sitea10
E
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Impromtu tent camping success!

I was able to book my site the day before the trip. The site itself was set back some, and felt secluded while still being near the parking area.

Walk to bathrooms and camp store was on the longer side. Firewood was $5 a bundle, but the register wasn't working and they could only take cash.

The…

Sitet09
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Quiet Camping

This camp ground is a small campground and very quiet. Right in the middle of Amish Country. Owners are very helpful.

• Always has beautiful sunsets!
Mary F.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Great place easy in and out

Owners were very nice place was very clean. We wish we would have had more blocks so we could have leveled our camper a bit more, but that was our first time camping in this trailer

s
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Great Stay

My family and I have camped here many times. The camp hosts are very friendly and will answer any questions. There are plenty of activities all around the area for all ages. There are activities inside the campground as well. Not far from convenience stores and general stores (Walmart). There is a…

SiteA28
R
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Great river view hike, close to DC

Had a great weekend trip here, close to DC and Delaware. Wonderful hiking trails with river views. Only caveat- got pretty muddy since it rained the day before and our site didn’t have a tent pad. Firewood and minimal supplies available at the check in.

Christy M.
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Peaceful and clean, with friendly staff!

My husband and I have stayed at Elk Neck twice. It’s a great campground with lots of different loops to choose sites from. The bath houses are very clean, and the folks responsible for their upkeep are great. There are sinks for washing dishes outside the bathhouses, making cooking cleanup very…

L
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Love this park

We stayed for a week at Cherry Hill. It’s clean, quiet (unless you back up to 95 then you can hear traffic at tonight). Easy access to the metro to visit DC. Beautiful hiking in the area.

N
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Extremely clean, friendly, and relaxing

We tent camped there two years ago,  at one of their premium sights ( totally worth the extra $) I grew up camping and had never been at a campground that was this clean. I mean the bathrooms were pristine at all times. ( I actually felt bad when a moth flew in with me the one night because there…

Megan B.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nice campground, beautiful area

The campground is pretty big and you can find any spot you are looking for. There are great trails I the area along the river and in the woods.

S
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nice family campground

Lots of activities available. We were in a secluded spot. Wifi and cable were poor on the weekend. Large campground with some good trails.

Will definitely return!