The best RV SITES camping near
Orland , INDIANA

Most Recent Orland Camping Reviews
NOT a resort

While this park has immense potential to be breathtakingly gorgeous, the staff & especially the owners are a complete sh*t show. We should've left the second they told me they gave our sites away, but we had drove over an hour to get there. Too many things to list went wrong…its unbelievable! I've also given them MONTHS to refund my credit card, as they promised repeatedly & still after dozens of calls& unfulfilled promises, NOTHING. Save your time. Your patience. And your money…CAMP SOMEWHERE ELSE

Several customers are having the same issues, some are filing legal actions. CAMPERS BEWARE

The owner threw rocks at the geese and ordered his dog to attack them while they scurried their multiple families of babies across the pond…"because they sh*t everywhere!" he yelled to us…Completely Unbelievable behavior!!!! (The geese were never a nuisance or an issue in any way at all)

**no fire pit rings, no wifi and no tables as advertised.**

They continue to blame a 3rd party service for everyone's unfortunate experiences,  but I've spoken to them personally and they still don't follow through with ANY of their promises to reconcile the experience

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Owner is not customer orientated. Cannot keep a staff or lifeguards more than 1 season. Lost 14+ seasonal rentals just last year because of POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!! We were one of them. Had been there 8 years and every year it keeps getting worse. LOOK OUT FOR BEDBUGS IN THE CABINS!! They won't tell you they had them so make sure you look carefully!! Don't expect any assistance if you need help or have a complaint. Security at night is terrible. People park outside the gate and come in stealing golf carts and everything else. Owners son took golf carts one year and parked them in the woods across the street. IF YOU CAMP THERE DONT SAY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED!!!

Fun Time

Rented golf cart with granddaughters and had some fun. Time of year we missed a lot of organized activities, and what they did have we were late…found out too late. But still had fun, will do this campground again!

Very Friendly place

We where there in December so only one section was open. A little close to your neighbors but the way the sites are angled you had plenty of room. Very friendly people. Easy in and out. With nothing going on at the fair grounds there where lots of places to walk around with our dog.

Family campground

Family campground with restaurant, gift shop, camp store, ice cream parlor, and hested pool. The only negative is the campground is basically in a field with very little trees and the sites are close together. There see 127 sites all of them have a firepit and electric hook up and cement pad. There are showers and a camp store…everything looks updated recently. There is a volleyball pit, playground, and horseshoes. The "fishing pond" is very small.

Campground in Bellevue

This is a secluded campground near Bellevue. Not a lot of trees or space between campsites. There is electric and water hookup available.

Great outside of Covid

We had a really great time. Good cell coverage. Lots of security, playgrounds, well kept trails, a beach, general store. This place is MASSIVE. You will need to pay a one time entry fee 9 for out of state, 7 for in state. After you check into the campsite you will have a pass. We got a space with direct access to a huge playground, but it was closed for Covid. Major bummer. There are LOTS and LOTS of playgrounds so we had a lot of temper tantrums from my normally very well behaved toddler. He goes days and days without fussing but seeing playgrounds he can't use is too much, lol The swimming area is great for kids. They have lots of stuff for sale. I posted pictures so you can budget. Overall this place was perfect, the only downside is the temporary closures. A Walmart Supercenter is 30 minutes away. The general store really has anything(including tents) that you might need but it's overpriced as you would expect. We were able to stay on property all 5 days! Extra bonus! We were here on Memorial Day and we saw 0 people on a morning hike.

Great Place!

We stayed here during COVID and not all amenities were allowed to be open at the time. However, nice park with friendly staff and good size lots. Could use a few more trees. Quite active during the day but very quiet at night on our visit.

Great Visit / Great Park

We spent this past week at Hogback Lake KOA. It is late in the season so much of the park was closed for the season, but we had a great year round site. A little bit of road noise, but water, electric, sewer, cable TV all worked great. We have family in the area and had a great visit. We will definitely stay here again in the spring.

Beautiful campground

Stayed one night it's a beautiful campground just small. I came in with a 44ft toy hauler had issues getting in (rookie mistake). There was room if your careful but I misunderstood what the guy directing me said and ended up breaking a window. If the park wasn't nearly empty I would've never gotten out as it was it took me 30 minutes to get out. With that said the park is beautiful and the people that work there were polite and helpful. Will go back if I ever get a smaller unit.