Simsbury Center , CONNECTICUT

Most Recent Simsbury Center Camping Reviews
Great for walking

No places to camp but a beautiful place to walk or to ride bikes

Meh

It wasn’t too loud here in October. Had site B1, which was water and electric. Close to the pond. Not directly at the pond, though. There is a huge area of woods with a walking trail starting at the edge of the campground. I enjoyed stretching my legs. Cell reception is not great. Camp link Wifi for a fee is workable unless you need to do zoom calls. Lady at check-in was nice.

Not my favorite place.

The nicest people..

We chose the best spot for our first camping trip with our new travel trailer. Everyone assisted us and taught us the world of camping. Activities were still available with social distancing of course due to Covid. Close by was Taylor Brooke Winery which was the perfect place to while away a late summer afternoon. If you go to Charlie Brown’s request a site by the water. Rain had been sparse so didn’t matter our weekend but I would imagine it would be great on a hot sunny day

Nice stop

Nice campground, friendly people and staff. Really nice that you can walk to the trails/beach and Rocky Neck. Bathrooms could be nicer, but not bad. Would stay again.

Great CT Campground!

I usually wait until our camping trip is over to review, but this place is so great I had to post something. With only 1 other review we were skeptical about trying this place out, but we found one of our new favorite campgrounds. Mineral springs staff is very friendly and welcoming, the campsites are clean, maintained and ready for you upon arrival. Got a last minute spot on a Friday evening with privacy and amenities (usually you cant even find a tent spot during peak season on a Friday). Great place, we will be coming back often!

Best swimming experience ever

I went there with a friend and her family on Tuesday and it was awesome!

Great KOA

On our way to Maine we wanted a spot off 95. Check in was a breeze. Sites are very large and spaced out for privacy. The staff was friendly and helpful. If your heading North or South through CT this is a good stop over.

Shelter

It doesn’t get much better than camping away from others!!!! Pretty basic shelter.

Very Nice

This place is very beautiful and rustic at the same time. The employees are all very friendly. Once you get the hang of getting around the area there is so much to do, I can't wait to go back.