Lemon Cove , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Lemon Cove Camping Reviews
Pretty, Simple, and Comfortable

Visited right before Christmas and so we were treated to chilly temperatures and a relatively empty park. As a result, the experience was quiet and relaxing with a soundtrack dominated by the creek right outside our site. Location is perfect as a launch point for trips into Sequoia NP!

Everything you need

This was our first RV trip. We didn't have high expectations as we didn't know what we were getting into (other than going with friends). This place was great. It was quiet, off the beaten path, camp sites were spaced out enough that you weren't right on top of your neighbors and close enough that you can hang with them. The area was beautiful. I love the cold and it didnt disappoint for a trip in December. We are definitely going back there. Picture is spot 47

The Sweet Crack

Went south of the ten from Joshua tree found some mountains with cracks and valleys running through them found one that went really deep and camped out for two night no one bothered us we explored the area during the day and hiked back to camp by night beautiful stars at night

Dinky Creek Big relaxation

Campgrounds are very well kept, bathrooms looked after twice a day. Been going here a few years and love it. Grateful it was spared during the Creek Fire!

A quaint stopover

I spent two nights at the campground and would gladly stop by again if I find myself in that corner of the valley. I visited in the last days of November, and imagine there is more activity in other seasons.

I enjoyed riding my bike around the historic town. The infestation of ground squirrels was horrifying for someone who works in agriculture, but they do provide some entertainment to watch, along with the blazing orange sunset.

The staff and host were welcoming and facilitating were clean. There are flush toilets, free hot showers, water spigots, and a $10 dump station. It’s no frills, but had everything I needed for my stay.

Another nice river spot

Stayed here three nights Full moon November 2020 Being the last night There was a few other campers But plenty of space to be away from other camps Not much trail hiking to be had Campground just off fairly busy road No verizon cell service at campground 1 mile west of the campground,by the electrical station,there is spotty Verizon signal You can take a short climb up a service road Across from the entrance to the electrical station. It is very steep Go around a curve to the left Then as you are going around a curve to the right There is a road that goes to a power pole I got 3 bars Verizon 4g at this spot.

The service road goes up the mountain to a water tank Very steep strenuous hike Its about 0.9 miles and elevation change of 750 feet

Nice place to relax

Stayed here 3 nights at the end of November 2020 Camp ground had a few campers in it. Not really any trail hiking to be had. Mostly just a river-fishing A good bit of traffic comes up and down the road. No verizon cell service at campground. If you like steep incline hikes One can hike up a service road and get 3 bars Verizon 4g lte The service road is across from the electrical station, west of the campground Go up and around a curve to the right Then as you go around a curve to the left A road will go left to a power line Best signal here Spotty signal all the way to the water tank. Its about .9 miles and 750 elevation climb To the water tank

One of my faves

This is by far one of the best campgrounds in CA!! Beautiful and stunning scenery!!

Very fun

Short drive from the valley. I highly recommend not going around December it was extremely cold.

Very nice very quiet

Manual and his wife the camp host's are very very nice people making rounds very often , spoke to them many times during the three nights we stayed super quiet at night some wild life can be seen , some slips has a water riser for the trailer or what ever needed , we will be back on a regular basis , manual even brought us the fire wood we bought i didnt even half to go pick it up , the river just a little ways from the park good fishing from what i here