About Crazy Horse Campground
$45.00 - $70.00
Crazy Horse Campground is located in Arizona
2 Reviews of Crazy Horse Campground
Happy with our stay.

I have been coming here since my parents brought us here. Nice space between RVs. We were here during non holiday time of the year so it was generally quiet. The employees are very nice and helpful. The only thing I would suggest that you need to do is rake the beach area more frequently to keep the debris at a minimum. Other than that I would recommend Crazy Horse RV park.

Lake Havasu fun

We stayed here Father’s Day weekend this year. We had a pull through site close to the lake. We just had to walk across a dirt road and we were on the water. There is a lot of beachfront but make sure to have water shoes. The lake can be rocky in spots. Overall we liked the campground. It can get busy on holidays. It is very close to the channel. Also close to several grocery stores if needed. There is a store on site but can be pricey. Not all sites have a dump station but there are 2 locations on the way out or they have a honey wagon that comes around. The honey wagon has an additional charge. One downside was they charge for everything. Campsite is one charge. You have an extra car and that is a charge. Have a pet? That is a charge etc. they are upfront about it all but it does add up. Even still I would go there again.