Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 60 ft.
Campbell Cove RV Resort is located in Arizona
3 Reviews of Campbell Cove RV Resort
nice place close to state beach

if you don't pay attention you can literally pull in early and be on some weird side street that takes you all types of back alley roads or to late so pay attention, It right at the gas station pulls in, besides that nice laundry room, clean restrooms, paved roads, gravel pull-throughs with hook up, covered picnic tables throughout the park and non covered picnic tables at the spots, trash cans throughout, and extra parking for guest or an extra vehicle besides the cool view you're surrounded by buildings. well taken care of not to busy because it was off-season but this place could be very busy during the summer.

Here are my star ratings based on my lifestyle and what I like. I'm also a mother, dog mama, and a wife so it's not just me it's my crew and i. 1 star- AUTOMATIC relocate… the property is no longer there, trashed or/and I could never have my children there and I wouldn't ever think about staying no matter what. 2 star- Not really my jam, and would NEVER go to again… It probably more of desert life and not really my style for sure…Being from Vegas I can't stand being in the desert and I love the Trees and the Green more than anything. 3 star- Would stay there again in a pinch, but not really my style, the reason its not is because not enough family things to do, the scenery, or the location… but I would go again and feel safe having my kiddos here but only if I needed to in a pinch. 4 star- a really good rating for sure, maybe needed some improvements, minor things like being on top of each other, not a lot of privacy, but honestly little cosmetic things that aren't anything to sweat and would be back again for sure. 5 star- MY FAVORITE… love the location, safety, the surroundings, big camp spots available to fit toys for my kids to play, hammocks to hang, our big family tent, cases of firewood, our suburban or RV, etcccccc….. I would not only come back but would live if I could!!! Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy every moment like it's your last! CHEERS!

Hostile Employee Allowed to Mistreat Guests

I sent a letter to the owners of CCRR to alert them of the gross misconduct of their front desk employee, Winnie. I didn't hear back. This is a high-alert-day-and-age when the rest of us have to be wary of disgruntled employees who cross the line by behaving verbally abusive and harassing. Unprovoked threats like:“In the future don’t you dare show up and expect me to make room for you…"(even though we had a text message from another employee confirming availability), and if we didn't like it,“Pack it up and hit the road- go on- hit the road!” are unforgivable. Based on past 1-star reviews, this mistreatment of guests has been ongoing and escalating. So dear owners… on behalf of all your paying customers, your employee's aggressive and inappropriate behavior should not ever be OUR problem. And, until you have made your RV park a safe, enjoyable and friendly place to stay we'll be skipping the high dose of hostility and spending our money with your competition. Haven’t you heard? Zero-tolerance for bullies!

It Was Good For One Night Stay, Not More!

I spent one night in Campbell Cove RV Resort in Lake Havasu City. I came here to see the lake and surroundings on my way back to Los Angeles. I wasn't impressed with the park. It is a glorified parking lot, my site was not level, there is gravel on the roads. They offer full hookups, even cable. I have a very tiny RV but the sites are very close to one another. The park has a view of the lake and it is about a block away from the State Park. I must say that it is kept clean.

There were many permanent residents and snowbirds in January. They have wifi in the office and if you pay$2.50 you can have wifi from your site. I didn't pay, but my Sprint worked great in the area. I visited the park in January and it was very cold and windy. I couldn't really enjoy the area. I would love to come back when it is nicer. There is so much to do here. The lake is beautiful, you can go boating, there are lakefront parks and biking trails. There is the London Bridge which is a nice lakefront mall with shops and restaurants. They take Passport America, which is why I chose this park. I don't think I would come back again, I would choose a lakefront park.