National Park Service
Located on the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park at an Altitude of 7,463 ft/ 2,275 m., Desert View Campground is located 23 miles (37 km) to the east of Grand Canyon Village. The Desert View area offers a peaceful setting. There are 50 campsites. Most sites are sized to…
- Campsites at the Desert View Campground during the 2021 season will be $18.00 for each space for each night.
- The Interagency Senior Pass, Interagency Access Pass, Golden Age Passport, and Golden Access Passport entitle the pass owner to a 50% discount on camping fees. No discounts on camping…
- Drive-InPark next to your site
- Walk-InPark in a lot, walk to your site.
- Boat-InSites accessible by watercraft.
- Tent Sites
- RV Sites
- Standard (Tent/RV)
- ADA Access
- Picnic Table
- Phone Service
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hookups
- Sewer Hookups
- Water Hookups
- Pull-Through Sites
Great location to enjoy the east side of Grand Canyon NP. There is a fantastic trail right from the campground for unbelievable views and no crowds. Trail is unmarked but easy to find and follow. The edge of the canyon is right there, so caution is warranted for young kids and pets.
Nice campground a little ways from the main village. Has a short walk from your camp site right to the edge of the canyon with amazing views. Super clean bathroom and has fresh spring water to fill up with
- (5) View All
If you’re lucky enough to camp here, it’s absolutely amazing! There’s 40+ sites varying from car to RV, but they’re spaced nicely to allow privacy. I stayed at site 24 and had a completely open wilderness behind me. So much so that a family of deer came within feet of my tent and I could hear the…
- (9) View All
Desert View Campground is located in Arizona
The Desert View Campground is located in the Desert View Area; 23 miles (37 km) to the east of Grand Canyon Village and 28 miles west of Cameron; near the Desert View Gas Station.