Camping in Eastwood

Recent Yurts Reviews Near Eastwood, Alabama

7 Reviews of 5 Eastwood, Alabama Campgrounds

Jamison R.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Great place for a weekend trip

Me, my wife and a few friends decided to winter camp here 1/17/2021. The manager was super friendly and love talking with the guests. We ended up needing to park more cars than the park rules stated but the manager was very accommodating. Quiet campsite besides the occasional otter diving in the…

Site#17
Month of VisitFebruary
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Easy spot off the highway.

This camp ground is growing so there was quite a bit of construction debris around, but looking past that. This spot is literally right off Hwy 10 at exit 26 making it convenient for travelers. I would not recommend this campsite for true "camping". On ground fires are not allowed and there are no…

totorunner
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2021

Plenty of fun things to do!

This camp ground is a must consider for those seeking adventure...as the name implies!

R
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2020

Just what we needed

Quiet, clean and reasonable. We’ll definitely go back.

P
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2020

Excellent RV Park

I stayed here for 6 weeks. Highly recommendable- a very clean, friendly and well run family RV park - close to major highways, restaurants, groceries and other amenities. Popular with pet owners.

Marlene V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2020

Awesome Glamping spot!

Nice for a romantic getaway or for families. Lots to do. Little farm area with chickens and trials to hike. Stuff on-site is amazing. They even have a tree house you can rent out!

Anneliese S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2020

Very nice for overnight

I needed a place on my trip across Interstate 10. This place is very easy to get too, has a gas station on the way, and is clean. Not the kind of place I’d want to hang out. Not many shaded spots. Fit the bill for what I needed and I’m happy I found it. The people are super nice too.