About Pecan Grove RV Park
No Market
No Picnic Table
Pecan Grove RV Park is located in Texas
3 Reviews of Pecan Grove RV Park
Hippy dippy and awesomely funky!

We adore this place. It’s located in the middle of an urban oasis. Within walking distance to Zilker Park, Barton Springs, So. congress and downtown. Perfect place to stay and help keep Austin WEIRD

AWESOME LOCATION!

I don't know why you would consider staying anywhere else… you can walk to tons of stuff and it's only a 5 min drive/uber to downtown. We had a PT FHU on gravel, site 30, at the very front of the park. The park itself has lovely trees throughout and it's nice to walk around and talk to fellow campers that have been there longer. There are no picnic tables, fire rings or wifi… but when in a city like Austin, go out and do things. We are def going to come back!

Location, location, location

This campground is run by a lovely older gentleman who only does reservations over the phone. The park is a lot of seasonal, but there are a number of spots available for travelers. It’s a tight fit around the solitary loop and would probably be difficult with a big rig. But we paid $45 a night to be within walking distance of 6th street and much of downtown. Worth it for that alone. (Also, I can’t comment on the showers and I couldn’t get the code for the ancient lock on the women’s door to open, but I was told the men’s room was in a bit of a state of disrepair).