About Pace Bend Park - Lake Travis
County
Pace Bend Park - Lake Travis is located in Texas
25 Reviews of Pace Bend Park - Lake Travis
Cliff Jump

My favorite part about this campsite is the ability to cliff jump into a lake. I love the water and this campsite was perfect for me.

Nice spot

This is a nice spot to take advantage of what the lake has to offer. The swimming is nice, and there are some cliffs to jump off of if your into that!

It's definitely better when the lake is more full, so with all the past rain we have been having this season should be a nice time to go camp here.

One of my favorite spots in Texas

Pace Bend is one of my most favorite places to camp in Texas.

Not far from the old (and new!) Backyard (a great place to see live music in the live oak capital of Texas), Pace Bend is a quick drive away. A perfect spot to pitch a bunch of tents, jump off cliffs, swim and barbeque. Maybe 45 minutes from downtown Austin (without traffic).

I won't lie the cliff diving kinda freaks me out. Be careful is all I'm saying!

There are several primitive campsites throughout the park with picnic tables, grills and toilets. Additionally there are 20 RV hook-up type sites that offer running water, electricity, restrooms and showers.

Lake was beautiful, campground decent

Not a lot of shade at our site. Other sites did have trees. Decent length walk to the lake, but beautiful. Saw many birds and some other critters during our stay.

Bare but decent

This park is decent if you like staying around large lakes. There are plenty of camping spots so lots of room. There aren't many large trees, so don't plan on a hammock. It can get a little windy too. We went when Lake Travis was down so it was a long ways to the lake, but it if the lake is full it should be good. We stayed on a Thursday in the fall and we didn't see anyone else the whole time.