Camping in Wallaceville

90 Reviews of 11 Wallaceville, South Carolina Campgrounds

Cody K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

It’s a great campground

Great little campground, my wife and I just moved into our RV and this our first stop. Super quiet and nice; not weigh in much of amenities other than the bathhouse in the washer and dryer and Wi-Fi. Campground host is super nice though his name is Dale. Will definitely be here for a while

Site?
laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Trabquil

Perfect and spacious campsite right on Lake. Trails close by too.

• Someone is very happy!
  • End to a perfect day!
Adam W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Beautiful grounds, great facilities

My brother and I went for our first camping trip. The lake was beautiful and clear, the grounds and trails on the park were quaint and well kept, and the bathroom facilities were clean and inviting. We had a great time and met some wonderful people, I highly recommend this spot!

SiteCampground 1
robins662 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Small and basic

First time camping here... it's a basic camp ground. Great walking areas.

• Views ❤️
bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Awesome park location and staff

You will NOT regret visiting this park!!! This is a very well managed park with great staff. Plenty of access to the huge Murray Lake. Plenty of fishing and watersports activities. We visit multiple times a year. Normally every 4th of July for the amazing fireworks, and even for the solar eclipse a…

• Moon rising over Dreher Island park
Jessica K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

Great place

Really clean camp sites, they offer primitive camping without any amenities theses camp sites are more secluded and peaceful in my opinion its also near a large fishing pond and creek all the primitive sites do all have a small fire pit, and there are two outhouses( bring your own toilet paper).…

• our campsite in the primitive area.
  • nice Red belly i caught in the Edisto river
SiteT-8
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2021

Great place for a stop.

Not too far off of I-26 about a half mile down a well-maintained gravel road. Plenty of level campsites. Two out houses that seem to be cleaned about once a week. Fire pits and picnic tables at most campsites.

K
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Basic state campground.

Hiking trails. No sewer hook ups but water and electric which is standard for SC state parks. It is in the middle of town and nothing to really see.

K
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Great view and campground

We’ve stayed in the fish cabins, complete cabins and campsites. They are fantastic. No sewer hook ups like all state parks in SC but well worth the visit if you can ever get reservations.

Brittney C.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Fun, friendly, clean!

one my fave spots! Kids love it! Summer stays booked. Books up 13 months in advance holiday weekends. Tons to do and see for all ages Even on rainy days

B
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2021

Relaxing

Found a secluded spot away from everyone..just to relax. Mission accomplished.

Layla T.
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2021

Beautiful scenery

I've been going to this place since I was a kid. It's grown tremendously over the years and it's lost it's campground appeal with all the fancy things they have put in place of the woods, still a beautiful place.

Allyse The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2021

Met our needs

Very well taken care of campground. Vault toilet was clean. There are a couple pull-through spots. We were the only campers there. $5 a spot.

Willie H.
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2021

State park

Very quiet and very well maintained!! Clean and friendly people camping in the winter time.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2021

Better than Thought

Easy access from I26. Spent a week here and really enjoying it. Has 21 spots. All have legal gravel pads, fire rings with grill bars. Vault toilets clean and trash containers serviced. Within good driving distance to larger towns. Access for bigger rigs too. Ranger Bob was here and talked to him.…