Varnville , SOUTH CAROLINA

1 Review1 Campground
Top Hike In Campground near Varnville South Carolina

Most Recent Varnville Camping Reviews
Amazing camping experience

My daughter and I stayed in the glamping tent at Stonewood Farm just before Thanksgiving.

What a great place to unwind before the craziness of the holidays. Stonewood Farm is tucked away and offers the perfect blend of nature and farm life.

All the animals on this off-the-grid Hobby Farm are rescues and really friendly.  My 12 year old daughter was in Heaven! She had fun with the horses, goats, dogs and especially the one cat who visited our tent and crashed our Monopoly game.

The tent itself is spacious and has a tv/dvd, a heater and the most comfy bed ever.  We happened to be there during a new moon and could see a million stars and the Milky Way right over our tent. We could hear owls in the distance calling to each other.

Kimberly and Ed were amazing hosts. The campsite is away form their cabin allowing for privacy, but if we ever needed anything, they were right there to help.

My only concern is this was my daughter’s first time camping in a tent and the bar is now raised high. Haha. This is such a unique experience, we will definitely be back!