Camping in Ranges Corners

254 Reviews of 37 Ranges Corners, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Excellent place to camp

Huge place. Lots of room with plenty of shaded sites. Well maintained with new owners who are very pleasant. Old fashioned camping with fire rings where no one bothers you.

• Playground great in ground pool
  • spacious
John S.The Dyrt PRO User

Affordable and private

Shen staying at two mile you will find the sites are separated by trees and offer you your own little private area. The prices are good and you truly are in nature.

Savhannah P.

Labor Day Weekend

I knock off a start for the neighbor who apparently stays there annually, who stumbled into our campsite in route to annoy other campers. She was visually drunk and kinda ruined our last night. But on the lighter note the man who is the caretaker and owner is a nice man he was kind enough to get us…

Siteunmarked
Linsey S.The Dyrt PRO User

Quiet and Clean

Stayed 3 days, 2 nights from a Sunday-Wednesday and we practically had the place to ourselves. Helpful staff, clean bathrooms!

• Play button icon
SiteTent, Non-Electric
Dustin H.
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Nice place

I have been coming here for quite some time and enjoy it all the time

• Play button icon
SiteA9
Bob J.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Comes as advertised! Really nice spot!

The spot I stayed is right on the marker.  There are multiple spots along the main forest road. Some you can drive your car in and tuck it back. Other spots you cant take your car at all.   There are tons of logging roads that split off the main forest road. They mostly have gates that say "Logging…

Beth & Kent  S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Affordable, nice atmosphere

We stayed in the pet friendly area for 4 days. Very nice campers, bathrooms very clean. Even with half the spaces open, still felt a little crowded.

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Only Stopped For a Night, But Lots To Do!

This state park had a nice lake to paddle on, a solid general store, a huge beach area, kayak rentals, tennis courts, a basketball court, and more.

It was a perfect overnight stop as I made my way out of NY, but I would definitely come back for a longer stay!

SiteC001
Joe F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Great family campground !

Sites are large ( we stayed at 300, I’d suggest 300-303) well wooded w large mature trees. Much to do for children.. pool 4’-12’ w dive board, volleyball, backstop for ball w large field, large playground, basketball court, small game room w air hockey and pool table couple arcade games. Overall…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Quiet wooded campground

No water on site but available, Nice sites good spacing

N
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Good fishing

The sites are ok for your trailers/Rv, make sure you bring enough hose to connect to water. Each site does not have there own water connector, you have to run your hose 1 or 2 sites over. No sewage connectors, there is a dump station. Bathrooms are dated and need some better upkeep.

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Love the park not the campground

Was there a few months ago. I love this area. Cook Forest is about 10-11 miles from Clarion, PA where I attend college. The state park is one of the most popular in the state, I think. The Clarion River provides lots of water activities, etc. and there is lots of hikes to do including a walk to the…

C
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Long overdue honeymoon

We tent camped at site 76. Secluded and beautiful. We had the whole side of the upper loop to ourselves! Bumped up against the nature trail for a quick hike. We fished at the small section opposite the swimming area. We were alone the entire time! This park is well kept and very very clean.…

Tom C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

On the lake.

I have tent camped here many times over the years. No reservations for tent sites. Off and on the beach camping. Very friendly staff. Impeccable bathrooms and showers. Sandy but well worth the price. Will come back.

• channel between the bay and Lake Erie.
Site62, 32, on beach
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Do not recommend

Our site was not level. Bathrooms were not lockable and therefore felt unsafe.