Talent, OREGON

Most Recent Talent Camping Reviews
Klamath River Camping

Named for a unique tree that grows here, Tree of Heaven Campground is a sweet little spot. I had tent site right on the river and nearly had the place to myself. Basically it’s set up as a loop with a large grassy area and restrooms in the middle, and a put in spot for rafters up near the larger beach. Peak summer months are very warm and ticks are plentiful, especially in the grassy areas.

Tucked away in the trees

Outside the fact they did not have laundry facility it was decent

Nice location, great owners

I booked a pull through spot online, when I arrived the owner walked around with me recommending available spots with a better view. We stayed at a nice full hook up site with a great view of the lake. The owners checked in daily to make sure we were having fun and if we needed anything. I rented a boat and caught a 6 lb trout, fishing where the owner said was a likely spot. I booked again for this weekend!

So beautiful

Nice owners! Beautiful here!

Awesome Free Camping

Free camping with a pit toilet winner winner chicken dinner! A bit of a drive out but a very nice campsite. The actual campground has 11 sites with picnic tables and fire pits. The gate was closed when I went due to the current situation so about 500 feet before the actual entrance on the right is a road down to tons of dispersed campsites. Felt very safe here. Wonderful place. If there was service I would have told my friends not to expect me for another day.

Bad experience

I had a terrible encounter with the owner of this camp ground, Mea W. She left the only other review on this site for her own campground. Makes it hard for users to have honest and fair information when deciding on where to stay during their travels. Be careful going here, kind of a sketchy area for women traveling by themselves- especially when the owner is so terrible.

Steward state park

My first time camping by myself.  I felt safe, hosts were very helpful.  I was up there in off season…it was quiet, clean.  Lots of nature to enjoy.

Inaccurate photos

The photos listed here are NOT ACCURATE this is not big pine campground in southern Oregon

Best RV Park on the Rogue River

Looking for shade in the summer? Looking to camp on the river? Riverpark RV Resort is your answer. We have camped here 8 years before bing hired as camp hosts. We continue to live here at Riverpark and love helping our summer campers enjoy their stay in Grants Pass.

Believe me, the pictures on the website are really true and that is what the park looks like. 25 sites are right on the Rogue River. We are definitely the best park in Grants Pass.

Good location

Good location above the rogue river. Good views. Has alot of full and electrical hookups. However pretty busy road very close and has alot of vehicle noise.