Selma, OREGON

Most Recent Selma Camping Reviews
Klamath River Camping

Named for a unique tree that grows here, Tree of Heaven Campground is a sweet little spot. I had tent site right on the river and nearly had the place to myself. Basically it’s set up as a loop with a large grassy area and restrooms in the middle, and a put in spot for rafters up near the larger beach. Peak summer months are very warm and ticks are plentiful, especially in the grassy areas.

Not for us

The good: Clean bathrooms with showers Nice hosts River access Play structure for kids Lots of grassy areas to toss the ball for the dog Easy access from I-5

The bad: Zero privacy between sites Quiet hours not enforced Constant drone of the interstate, even at lower sites down by the river we couldn’t hear the water over the traffic. Oddly someone shooting guns across the river.

Perfect

Beautiful quiet clean

Awesome Free Camping

Free camping with a pit toilet winner winner chicken dinner! A bit of a drive out but a very nice campsite. The actual campground has 11 sites with picnic tables and fire pits. The gate was closed when I went due to the current situation so about 500 feet before the actual entrance on the right is a road down to tons of dispersed campsites. Felt very safe here. Wonderful place. If there was service I would have told my friends not to expect me for another day.

Bad experience

I had a terrible encounter with the owner of this camp ground, Mea W. She left the only other review on this site for her own campground. Makes it hard for users to have honest and fair information when deciding on where to stay during their travels. Be careful going here, kind of a sketchy area for women traveling by themselves- especially when the owner is so terrible.

Irelands

Easy to get into, close to the beach.  The restrooms and showers were clean but sorry to say for the price that I was disappointed with how run down things were…garbage area filthy, electrical box in disrepair.  Quiet but don’t think I’ll return.

Seven Feathers

Ice nice campground.  Guidance finding a spot.  Nice and clean.

A Gem

Wonderful experience from beginning to end, great value, new shower/ bathroom facilities and above all the hosts are super nice, they helped us tie down our awnings when we were out otherwise we probably would have suffered some damage

Beautiful trees everywhere! You park in the woods which is so special not like most parks at all.

I absolutely love this campground! Everyone here was so kind to us during our stay. The lots are well kept and plenty of space available for big rigs. Check weather conditions before coming here if its raining it gets really muddy. Also had to cut our trip short due to coronavirus shutdowns in the county all parks had to close down.

Inaccurate photos

The photos listed here are NOT ACCURATE this is not big pine campground in southern Oregon