Camping in Rokeby Lock

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Rokeby Lock, Ohio

391 Reviews of 74 Rokeby Lock, Ohio Campgrounds

Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Cabin stay with hot tub

Nice lodge with pool. Pet hedgehog worked the front counter. Bigfoot stuff everywhere. Okay trails.

Sitecabin
Month of VisitMarch
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Nice campground with big pool. Small camp store. Awesome trails.

A
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

AWFUL PLACE TO STAY

My family stayed at the Cedar cabin over Labor Day weekend (September 2021). We were very excited to stay, play all the games offered, and have a relaxing weekend. Our experience was anything, but that. The cabin smelled so bad that we could hardly stay inside. It smelled like a mix between musty,…

SiteCedar Cabin
S

Amazing!

I am new to camping, but this is a beautiful, well kept place!! And everyone has been so friendly! I will definitely be coming back!

G

Great Ohio State Park Campground

Amazing trails walkable right from the campground. Old mans cave, upper & lower falls. Bathroom was clean. Showers were ok. My site 108 was not deep, but was wide. Great for my 5X9 travel trailer, but probably not good for a big rig. Shaded & right near the shower house was a plus.

Near Trails

We enjoyed a full hookup site. The pots aren’t very spacious but there’s lots of trees nearby and an easy walk to get to Old Mans Cave. We enjoyed swimming in the pool. There’s outhouses with no running water but also a relatively new bath house with nice showers and toilets.

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Wolfie's is awesome

Great campground. Beautifully kept up, was looking forward to the saltwater pool, however, was shut down for the season. If we come this way again will definitely stay again.

Nicole D.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Location!

We visited during the off season, November. It was fairly empty, which was nice. The biggest, and really only complaint, is that the sites were pretty un-level for being paved. The bathhouse was very nice... and I think the floors may have been heated?

We stayed at a full hookup site,…

Month of VisitDecember
B
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Hocking Hills rv park

Electric hookup only Shower and restroom facility provided very clean and orderly campsite also very clean

C

Perfect Boondocking Hide-a-Way

Perfect Boondocking Hide-a-Way. Sites are free of charge. Sites 50 and 51 are joined in a loop drive with mostly level spots. No water or electric, but vault toilets and trash dumpster are available.

A small lake for boating and fishing. There are a couple of trails for hiking. There is no cell…

• Overhead view of the 2 sites.
  • View from Park Road
Site50 & 51
Eli S.The Dyrt PRO User

Something for everyone! Amazing Campgrounds

Very large campgrounds with a large number of sites! If you're looking to stay off the grid, I stayed in M62, the woods directly behind me, no cell service. From what I've see, section JJ has the best cell service, sections N, P, and O overlook or are near overlooking the quarry, H is nearest to…

• Quarry view via the trail
  • Section J
  • Tree Carvings
SiteM62
Dave P.The Dyrt PRO User

Excellent Service

This is a very nice campground with many amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The park is monitored and patrolled. Will definitely be coming back.

Daniel J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Salt Fork Primitive camp sites

Plenty of nice park in lot and walk to sites. All on the edge of the woods, surrounding small open fields.

Sitelast sites
Lupita H.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Happy camper

The campground was very rustic. Everything you want to see is nearby. I was their 2020 in August. The water was not drinkable. They have a gem 💎 but need to upgrade.

Site25 out in the open.
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Peaceful

A very well maintained camp. It’s quiet sitting on top of a hill. Laundry and clean showers. Includes a pool, cornhole game, pool table and a nice pavilion. Happy I stopped in ****