Yurts
About Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Gardiner

Overlooking the winding Wallkill River, our park is set on 100 rolling acres and boasts a majestic view of the Shawangunk Ridge. When our campers aren’t busy swimming and splashing at Yogi Bear’s Water Zone & Splash Pad or bouncing high on our jumping pillow, they can enjoy endless outdoor activities and amenities that the whole family will enjoy. All of our cabins and campsites take full advantage of the unparalleled setting and beautiful scenery that surrounds our Camp-Resort. Just a short drive from hiking at Minnewaska State Park and local history in New Paltz, Jellystone Park™ offers a breathtaking camping experience for everyone.

Private
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Gardiner is located in New York
13 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Gardiner
So much fun- A++++

I have stayed at a few Yogi Bear Campsites, and I have never been disappointed. My family actually came to visit me one summer when I was in college, and we decided to spend a few nights camping out since they were going to be staying a little over a week. We stayed here for two nights, and I honestly wish we could have stayed longer. It was so much fun, clean, and spacious. One thing my family always looks for when we go camping is that the campsites are a little spread out. We have stayed at some campsites where we literally feel like we are on top of our neighbors. I appreciated that there was room in between us and our neighbors. My family and I enjoyed the small waterpark, and we actually went on a small hike one of the mornings we were there. We found a little river about 5 miles from the campsite, so we were able to cool off and put our feet in the water. The only negative feedback I have about this campground is that the bathrooms were a bit dirty, and they ran out of paper towels- which really isn't a huge downfall for me but I know an unclean bathroom can bug some people. Just bring your hand sanitizer and maybe your own toilet paper :) Overall, I would rate this campsite an A++

This is a theme park not a campground

I went to a kid’s birthday party here, that gives you an idea of what kind of place it is. (I didn’t sleep here but saw all my friend’s camping facilities.) Personally, I wouldn’t want to stay here but if you know what you’re getting into it has a ton to do and is in a lovely setting. Some Jellystone campgrounds are pretty simple, this is not one of them. Easy to get to from NYC and NJ. It could be a good way to introduce young nature-phobic kids to “camping.” I gave 5 stars because it does a good job with its goal: clean, decently priced (before adding all the activity extras), safe, and there’s lots to do. If you’re looking for an actual nature experience, stay far FAR away.

Yogi has a little friend

Many different activities including a pool with s water slide! Hay ride and other activities (trivia night, bingo) that make this camp ground fun for the family.