Romulus , NEW YORK

Most Recent Romulus Camping Reviews
Such a unique Glamping experience!

Stayed 2 nights for my birthday and loved it. One of the first places to open after COVID shutdown. Normally they have a large gathering area for cooking, games and a bar tent. Even with the restrictions we had a great visit and felt safely distanced from other campers and staff. Great hiking trails because it is attached to Buttermilk Falls State Park. Also close to Cornell University which is a beautiful campus.

I loved sleeping in the huge canvas tent and listening to the rain safe and warm under many quilts. The breakfast baskets the made for us each day were so nice to wake up to. And the bar and fire pits were maintained for you by the staff -  such luxury. I loved it.

Wilderness happiness

This family based adventure camp ground is absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful!

We went during shoulder season and it was beautiful and quiet.

Folksy and Nice

I happened upon this campground by following the blue tent sign on the highway. No frills but very comfy and nice views. Don’t forget to look for the Peace sign.

Very clean campground with very nice owners. The sites are nicely spaced so you aren’t on top of each other. Great place to call home base while exploring the finger lakes.

This place is the best

I’ve been camping here since I was a kid. This will forever be my favorite place. If I could live here I would. It’s peaceful and beautiful. There’s not a bad site here. They are all big, private and beautiful.

Great site!

Have private tent site, bathroom is small but super clean!

Fantastic campsite

Nothing bad to say about webster park. Beautiful peaceful and quiet

Cute little park

Small little park with few amenities on Lake Ontario . sites are mostly level , others a bit uneven . Sites are spacious , however specific to size of camper . This is a hidden gem for those of us who live close for short weekend trips .

Nice quiet campground

Great place for those who want a relaxing place without all of the amenities that families with kids are looking for . Spacious sites , campground is clean and very well maintained . Owners are very personable and onsight for any issues ..

Highly recommend