The best BOAT IN camping near
Kingston Estates , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Kingston Estates Camping Reviews
Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Cool place, great staff

We camped in the island, which is separate from the rv park. Short walk to the bathrooms which were clean. Fun crowd, dj Friday night, pool and basket ball court.

Lovely!!!!

What a clean, quiet, well cared for campground!!  I saw some negative comments on another site and was very surprised.  The sites are sufficiently large.  Certainly one can see other campers but check the site map and you can certainly find sites more private than others.

VERY dog friendly.  They have an off leash dog area and swimming  area.  The trails are nice, wooded, uncrowded.   Cross the street and you can access the canal trail surrounded by protected land.  Great for walking/biking combined with canal traffic watching.  We walked the dogs along trail and saw 1 other person. Another day we drove along the dirt roads along the canal and saw 2 other vehicles the whole time.

Easy to ride into Wilmington as well as very close to the Brandywine area.

Do yourself a favor and visit Hagley Museum!

I  definitely recommend this campground!

Just a awesome place

We loved this campground. Friendly staff. Plenty for the kids to do. The river is right there to go tubing or kayaking. Playground is cool. They allow golfcarts which is a plus in my book.

Great place

Staff was great. Plenty of things to do for the kids. We love the lake side campsites.

Clean and Quiet

Atsion is a hidden gem. Bathrooms continuously clean during Covid. Lots of families. Beautiful sunsets and great hiking trails close by.

Great place for scenery and water sports

Enjoy great scenery and water sports too at this quiet and peaceful state park

Memories

Been going here for the past few years and had some of the best times ever

I love Turkey Swamp

I am a tent camper. There is a lot to do with hiking and fishing. You can rent kayaks, row boats, paddle boats which includes life jackets. The lake is a nice size and is very nice. Very relaxing!

The bathrooms are clean and maintained throughout the day. Campsites have good layout where the firepit is - at least the ones Ive stayed in.

The only reason this is not 5 stars is the camp site conditions when it rains - and it rains every time I camp. Some site get extremely wet and hold water, or the “river runs through it”.

The check in is easy and the rangers are very kind and friendly.