Stevensville, MONTANA

Camping Montana Stevensville

Most Recent Stevensville Camping Reviews
Relaxing and peaceful

It’s $12 a night per campground if you have your Montana’s fishing license, camp spots are right next to the river with easy access.

The campsite comes with a small fire pit and a picnic table there’s also access to restrooms in the warmer seasons.

There are no time restrictions and no gate, first come first served, about 15 spots.

Beautiful Place to Camp

My wife and I along with our 2 young children visited the place last summer 2019 and had a great time. It’s beautiful there.

Cross country camper

The worst KOA we have ever stayed. Very unprofessional and rude staff, no hot showers, weak wifi, in the middle of a run down mobile home park. Will no ever stay there again.

A gem spot

I've hiked to Jerry Johnson hot springs plenty of times, and finally decided to check out the campground! The site was really clean, the outhouses were immaculate! Honestly the nicest outhouse I have ever seen. I went during early October and the larches and deciduous trees were showing great fall colors. The campsite is a little close to the highway, but it was not very loud at night. In the fall, there is a reasonable amount of traffic, but I would assume it gets a little heavier in the summer.

Beautifully tree'd picnic area + frisbee golf

I'm only giving this area 3 stars because I have never seen anyone camp here before, and I'm not sure you can camp here. It is one of my favorite places to have a picnic though. A quick drive from Missoula. Nice and quiet, despite the frisbee golf course. And if you're into frisbee golf then that is a major plus!

Tent camping at RV Park

We planned on tent camping at Lola Creek campground but we were a weekend too early. It wasn’t open yet! Down the road there was an RV Park and they were very nice and allowed us to set up our tents near the river. It was stunning!

Nice family run park

Beautiful views here along the Clark Fork River with lots of things to do in the nearby area including visiting the Garnet Ghost town, Philipsburg, Deer Lodge, Anaconda, Butte and Missoula.

Cute and convenient

Missoula, MT

Jim&Mary's RV Park

Great RV park on Hwy 93. Some highway and train noise. Very convenient. I paid $50 for a back in.

Beautiful campground with shade trees and lots of flowerbeds. Wonderful bathhouse, clean, well maintained. Nice laundry room. Wah $2, dry .50 per 5 minutes. Adjoining lounge with TV and chairs. Free wi-fi and cable. No generators, no charcoal grills or wood fires. No tents. Pull thru and back in spots. Good amount of space between sites

Nice green area behind sites. Really nice sports field, balls available.

Cute and convenient

Missoula, MT

Jim&Mary's RV Park

Nice green area behind sites. Really nice sports field, balls available.

Can’t be reserved

Very nice campground all sites paved but the sites can’t be reserved whole campground is a first come first served basis so if it is a planned stop try to get there by noon.