Camping in Bedwell

414 Reviews of 82 Bedwell, Missouri Campgrounds

Jana C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Horrible

None of the advertised amenities are there. No fire pits, no picnic tables, no bar, no restaurant, no petting soon, no trail rides, no doggy daycare, no ice cream shop, no slip n slide, no playground.

But they will treat you like poop and expect you to do all the work.

SiteNothing is marked
Jana C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Worst camping experience in 37 years

I had a pretty awful expereince with Apple Jacks 21 this weekend. I wanted to share to maybe help others get more clarification when booking. I had a lot of upset and disappointed friends that drove a long way for this. 12 people total.

I know this resort is new and just coming along. I…

SiteNo one knows!!!
J
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Good experience

Overall- a good stay. Loved the easy river access and great amenities offered. Has a small store and food truck( loved!) 4 star due to bathrooms left some to be desired

Braden B.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Peaceful, Beautiful, Clean, Kid friendly, Great Staff, Wonderful Owners

Apple Jacks 21 is a wonderful place with GREAT owners. Dean an Erma are wonderful people that I enjoy talking to and being around. They have totally changed the campground! They will go out of there way to make your stay  welcoming and enjoyable on the Jacks Forks! This campground is new and the…

Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Canoe/Kayak Hot Spot

We go there each year and we are impressed with the owners for keeping this campground clean. The bathrooms and showers are always clean and friendly staffs. Lots of river rats as this campground is right by the black river which is always a canoe/kayaks hot spot. Reserve your spot ahead of time.

SiteMaple Ridge 1
b K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Lower People's Creek - Wappapello Lake, MO

Lower Peoples Creek is on beautiful Wappapello Lake, MO. It has nicely spaced sites and well maintained facilities. There is a public swimming beach and boat ramps located at the entrance. In addition, there is a private beach area (not for swimming) where you can pull your  boat up if you are a…

Amanda R.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Our favorite campground!

We love this campground! Each campsite has lots of shade and privacy. Plus a large concrete pad. Their bathrooms are always clean and water is hot for showers. I can go on and on about this campground. It’s very nice!

Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Sitejjjj
J
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

An absolute favorite RV Park

My husband has been going to Montauk for over 40 years. He taught me to trout fish here. We both love to come back year after year. This is not only one of the most beautiful RV parks I’ve ever been to, but one of the friendliest all around !

Bill P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Great overnight stay

It is just off of hwy 67 very easy in and out. Full hook ups including cable. Clean and level sites.

Jessica B.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Ridge Campround - WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

We booked online, from the photos of site 48 at the Ridge Campground loop, there was plenty of space for our tent & to enjoy our weekend camping. We could not have been more WRONG! This site is TINY! Not even enough room for our tent, the fire pit is nearly touching the picnic table & a…

Site48/49 - Ridge Campground
M
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Love Huzzah!

Our family loves Huzzah Valley. We have been tent campers our whole lives and just recently purchased a travel trailer. This is our first time at a RV site here at Huzzah. Great site on the end. Extra space for our two dogs to run around.

Paul K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Great Family camp ground

Halloween camping, great family time

lots of kiddo trick or treaters

• Sunset
  • fall colors
Month of VisitNovember
Cayelea B.
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Clean, quiet, and private

We stayed in space 46 for one night. Great view. Then entire campground was empty. I recommend for view 45 and 46. Although these spots are far from the river, they have the most privacy and best view.