Camping in Huston

78 Reviews of 25 Huston, Idaho Campgrounds

Bill M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Made our night!!

We stopped through on a trip to the Midwest, and needed a place to stay last minute. The camp host was incredibly friendly and allowed us to park in a non-designated spot since we were self-contained with our tent topper. I’m sure this was non-standard but was certainly appreciated.

Mike H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Second time here

This is a great campground right on the Boise River. There is a greenbelt that runs from. The campground all the way to Lucky Peak Reservoir, a distance of 19 miles.

ZThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Hot springs near by

Parked little below the coordinates and spent the night by the Snively hot springs. Not as gross as the reviews lead on. Very happy with this find.

SiteDispersed
Joel R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

The new owners are trying

The owner said they have had the park for about a year, and have made lots of improvements, but it still needs some work. The sites are confusing. We had site 17, but the water was so far I needed 2 hoses. The electric hook up was too far for my power cord, and I couldn’t reach the sewer hookups…

Kathe M.
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

You can hear the race track

We love staying here and going to the meridian speedway!! The campsites are always clean and hosts are great.

Andrew B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Simple rv spots

Basic hookups and all amenities are close or on site

Month of VisitNovember
Andrew B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Close to the lake!

Simple campground with basic amenities. Very close to the lake and very good fishing!

Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Smaller Park

This park looks to be both residential and short stay.  It's right in town and has a laundry facility.  Not out in the country so views and such are minimal.

• Gateway RV Park
  • Gateway RV Park
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Parking Lot off the interstate

This is pretty much a parking lot behind a gas station near the Idaho/Oregon border.

Mike E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2021

Beautiful area, lousy road

The road is severely pot-holed. with many lengths being 4-ish MPH if you are towing a trailer. This road is mainly good for razors and toy haulers, not RVs.  Many spots are 1 lane only. There are also washouts intruding into the roadway making it a little tight to get by for a pickup truck sized…

Month of VisitFebruary
MeLinda W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2021

Beautiful, Interesting, Well Maintained, but

it is very hot during the day, which I love...just warning.  We stayed alongside two homeless families with their rigs parked in the parking lot.  All was fine, except for the 4 children left unattended during the day. The kids were well mannered, but I had a difficult time taking my eyes off them…

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2021

Everything a campground should be

Celebration Park is the perfect campground for basic boondocking (with bathrooms). It is remote and wild with non-stop views from every site and many outdoor activities nearby. At the entrance to the campground, there is a visitors center, many picnic tables, fire rings, an interpretive walk, and…

SiteFirst site in from the visitors center
Month of VisitMarch
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2021

These Yurts are Awesome!

I have only been to there in the winter but I imagine that hiking in is just a beautiful!   You need to bring everything but a bed and stove, which are in the yurt.  Lots of hiking or cross-country skiing in the area.

SiteBanner Ridge
Month of VisitJanuary
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2021

Good Day Trip

Celebration Park is a nice place to spend the day but I have never spent the night there.  It is really hot in the summer without much shade.  There are a lot of activities there including hiking, swimming, fishing, the information center and atlatl throwing.  There are also petroglyphs in the area.