The best DRIVE IN camping near
Wildwood Estates , GEORGIA

Most Recent Wildwood Estates Camping Reviews
Great place

We found this place by chance and stayed a couple nights in one of their cabins and absolutely fell in love with it. Already headed back for a week stay and hopefully many more

Blessed

One night stop only

It gets 2 stars because the staff was nice but the park looks run down. Every site needed mowing (no rain so no excuse) and the site next to us was blocked off because of a water leak for quite some time, algae growing on the water. Trees need to be trimmed. It is easy on easy off of 75. ‘45 MH

Fantastic views

Be back to review

Enjoyed a quick overnight stay

Overnight stay to cut a trip in half. Clean site, kids play area, pool, volleyball, horseshoe, fishing. Good spot for a quick stay, or extended.

Not worth it

Campground was full but paid for the day use so I could go hiking and use the bathroom after being on the road for 5 hours straight. Well…there were no bathrooms EXCEPT in the campground. Therefore there was no parking for the bathrooms.

The park is mostly roads. Roads that lead you only to more roads. Couldn’t find a purpose for most of them other than they connect you to more roads. Not to campsites, not to recreation, not to pretty views…just more pavement.

Gate guy was also kind of rude.

So glad I didn’t spend the $26 for a campsite

This is a KOA Journey and a good stop

The RV sites are nice with limestone pads. I was able to park my 45 ft. Motorhome and Jeep toad without unhooking. Full hookup are adequate with nice bath houses. Wifi was about 40% until the park filled up then nothing. Cable tv reception screen quality was poor. Without cement pads, poor cable and wifi, I could not give a higher rating. If you don’t need cable or wifi, this is a great park.

Great service

Pulled in for an overnight on a road trip. Got in around 7:00 and was offered food from a little hot kitchen on site which was a great convenience after being in the road. Escorted to site by an attendant, ensured that we had everything we needed, shortly after they left they returned with a few warm cookies as a thank you for staying. Campsite trash service and other conveniences that made for a great short experience. Will be back.

Great Lake front sites

Nice small campground. Very well maintained. Site18 was great for us and boat and 2 dogs. Most sites were large with plenty of space. Water and electricity but no sewer. Have dump station. Nice areas between site and lake. Cell signal was good for Verizon and AT&T was good to stream video. Bathrooms very clean and lots of shower room. They do have a playground as well. The boat ramp was easy to get to for our small fishing boat. Launched my kayak right from the site. Great sunsets. The 3,600 acre Lake Juliette was nice. It was calm most mornings but usually a little windy in afternoon. The GP power plant is close by. There is some road noise at some sites since it is just off the road. Would not like a few of the sites due to that. Maybe not so bad in summer with leaves on the trees. Paul and Sue were very nice camp hosts and informative about the area. Had a great time. Looking forward to coming back in warmer weather and the fish are biting. Gave 4 stars due to road noise only. May not bother most people.

First Family Camping Trip

I grew up tent camping @ KOA’s all over, every year, so I was ecstatic to be taking my young family on our first camping trip here! The staff was absolutely wonderful, the tent sites were adequate sized and the bathrooms were very well maintained and right across the road from the tent sites. The sites were actually pretty central to everything (pond, playground, bathrooms, laundry/deep sink, check-in/shop) so that was great. We didn’t spend a ton of time here because it was a short trip and we drove out to Providence Canyon State Park for our full day adventure. But every bit of time we spent at our campsite (our friends camped at the site next to us) was totally enjoyable! My ONLY complaint would be that out of the two outlets we got on our site, one of them didn’t work. Otherwise we had a perfect stay!