Camping in Indian Hill Estates

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Indian Hill Estates, Georgia

511 Reviews of 57 Indian Hill Estates, Georgia Campgrounds

ana R.
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

We stayed here for 2 nights on our was to Gatlinburg. We went up the mountain and then walked down. We did the rope challenge in the park and did the laser night show would highly recommend. I didn't not give it 5 stars because the pool and shuttle to mountain was closed during our stay. We had a…

Myron M.
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Awesome grounds with basic to full-hookups. Pet friendly.

Awesome grounds in a family and pet friendly atmosphere. Neighbors were kind and helpful. Very quiet and peaceful time. Walking the grounds was nice and hilly. There’s also trails in between areas and around the campground. If you like the water, bring your trunks, kayaks, and poles.

Shari M.
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

So Peaceful

Our first camping experience was at this campground. The setting was peaceful and everyone was so friendly. There are lots of things to do very close to the campground. We will definitely return.

Diana H.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Relaxing

We really liked the campground. One section of the campground was too close to the highway, which made you hear cars passing all night, but sites 32 and up were very peaceful and quiet. There were a few people with noisy trucks driving up and down the road, but besides that it was a great trip. If…

• site #35
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

No Skoolie’s Allowed but…

No Skoolie’s allowed but this is a nice RV park for those with RV’s. I live close to this spot and it’s located in a great part of town. There’s great shopping centers and the area is growing. I asked to tour the grounds and the residents I spoke to had nothing but good things to say. Hopefully one…

J B.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice shady camping in the woods

Most of the spots are distanced a good ways from other sites. They are a little close to the paved path for my taste though. Plenty of restrooms. Fairly clean and quiet park.

J B.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Nice secluded site on the lake

The site we stayed at was a tent site with no power or water. But it was a large site and right on the water. We were able to swim all weekend.

Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Skoolie

I have not visited this location but wanted others with school bus conversions to know that I spoke to Betty at this location and was advised that Skoolie’s are allowed on the property!

Sitephone call
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

I Live Nearby

A few years ago, I visited this location because I considered living long term in an RV. The location is in a good spot right off the free way. It is clean. Staff at the front desk was nice and allowed me to go in to see how I liked it. I saw a few people outside and asked for their opinion of the…

Sitereviewed location before making a decision.
Month of VisitOctober
J
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Great place to camp

Easy access from Atlanta area with great camping plots for both tents and campers. Beautiful views of the lake..

B
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Very spacious camp spots.

We had a good time on our weekend trip. Place had a pool and 2 playgrounds. Great for kids.

Gordon L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Beautiful Campground

I just stayed one night in May, but the entire area is beautiful. I saw lots of deer and squirrels. The facility was undergoing renovations, so the restroom facility near my campsite was closed. There were plenty more within walking distance. I would definitely recommend

Site42 (tent)
Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Family fun

Our camp site was on the lake and quite and a lot of fun for the entire family.

Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Wedding/ honeymoon

We had our wedding and honeymoon here it was quite and peaceful