Camping in Bascombs Springs

Recent Tents Reviews Near Bascombs Springs, Georgia

618 Reviews of 111 Bascombs Springs, Georgia Campgrounds

Misty M.
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Nice location near lake lanier

Took my parents camping at Bald Ridge and we are all living the trip. Site #78 is at the back of the grounds so it’s quiet, secluded and there is a pathway to the lake which is just though some trees and viewable from the site. No bugs for us.

tThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Good

This campground is convenient to the interstate but is having construction. Site are good size but not level. Not much green. Lots of gravel and limestone. Some trees.

Site-
Month of VisitNovember
Ava C.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

beautiful campground

This was actually my first time ever camping out of a rv, easy hookup and nice space for rv/fire/table and then some. I had a campground with a lake front view and u couldn’t be more content. If you want a really good view I recommend camp site 07/08/09 I’m at 09.

S
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Awesome lots off the water

We had a great time summer camping with our boat, RV, friends & kids! Would definitely recommend booking early snd getting one of the lots that slopes down to the water.

Site38 I think
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Allatoona Landing Campground

We stayed at site #23 for 3nights. Notice - the campground entrance is located between 2 railroad crossings and each have low ground clearance and located in turns (the turns seemed to help a bit rather than a straight on approach) - also the trains run pretty close by the campground roughly on…

• Grey water dump location
A
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Great Family Campground

We have tent camped here multiple times. Great place to stay. Owners are super nice and are working on a lot of upgrades. We love spending the day by rhe pool. Highly recommend and can't wait to go back!

SiteT08
Ursula B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Clean campgrounds

Beautiful clean campgrounds with very friendly campground staff

Month of VisitNovember
Ursula B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Redtop campground

Beautiful and quiet camping on the water! Campgrounds are clean and well kept with friendly keepers. We loved our camping trip and thoroughly enjoyed the trails and walking trails that cut through the campground Iron Hill.

Sitecan't remember back of campgrounds on the water in a camper back in spot
Month of VisitDecember
Brandi T.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Amazing Experience

The campsite was perfect and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The resort was immaculate. Would definitely go again!

• Play button icon
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Great Campsite

I was able to move to a 2nd site. This one is nice. Plenty of room, nice shade, full hook ups, private, fairly level. I would come back here if I could reserve another spot like this one.

Cristina G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Holy smokes this site was excellent

Had a great stay at Van Pugh South in site 35. The site was located on the lake with gorgeous views. The pad itself was mostly concrete and had a slight tilt towards the waters edge but nothing too bad that couldn’t be fixed with a minor adjustment. We chose not to bother.

The camp sites are…

• google maps of site 35 location
  • site 35
  • barely enough room for TV and 25ft trailer but we did it
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

OK

The campground has new ownership. It looks looks like they are trying to make improvements but have a lot of work ahead. Most of the roads and RV sites are gravel. There are very few level sites. The one we stayed had a 2’ elevation change. The back of my rig was almost touching the ground…

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Great area

Beautiful campsites.

S
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Awesome views of the lake, very clean facility.

We had a great experience. We camped in a tent on the lakeside and had a lot of room, the facilities were clean and the campsite was amazing. Great for beginner campers :)

• Play button icon
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Very relaxing

My wife and i did the walk in tent camping. We had a nice, relatively secluded spot. This area of Lake Lanier is pretty quiet. Great fit kayaking or paddle boarding.