About Cotopaxi / Arkansas River KOA
KoA
Cotopaxi / Arkansas River KOA is located in Colorado
4 Reviews of Cotopaxi / Arkansas River KOA
Disappointing cancellation practice

I had to cancel my reservation when my brakes failed on my travel trailer. I called 72 hours prior to my arrival date and the man who I spoke to said I would only be charged a $10 cancellation fee. In the end I was charged for the full stay ($140) because I had reserved a deluxe site. I had only reserved a deluxe site because the only options when I booked were either deluxe or by the highway. As an unemployed mom traveling with two young kids, I had to make the best choice for my family. Had they been upfront about the policy when I called, I would have rethought my plans, maybe tried harder to find a mechanic who could fix my brakes during the long July 4th holiday weekend.

Beautiful nights

My teenage son who is not impressed by much anymore really enjoyed this KOA. My other 2 daughters really enjoyed the pool and ice cream social that was provided. Very beautiful night skys with an amazingly bright moonlighting. Hearing the sound of the river next to us was very relaxing.

my kids favorite

been to a fewcaround tge state and this is the best KOA ive found my kids beg to go back

We were right on the Arkansas river, so relaxing hearing the water!

Very clean. Friendly staff. Lotsa activities