Camping in Fallsvale

682 Reviews of 118 Fallsvale, California Campgrounds

Anna G.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Summer fun

Bonelli is the best place ever. Camping, hiking, water sports. Lakefront views with beautiful spots to camp. They have RV camping, as well. If you want all in one camping, this is your place.

• Fun at Swim Beach
A
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Cleanest National Forest Campground

Real toilets and urinal puts this site at the top. Relatively small site with maybe 20 spots. All are well distanced, easy to setup in and there is a running water faucet for clean outs. Tucked kinda away and 40 minutes from Big Bear Lake it's not the most convenient place to be.

Andrew M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Family Friendly

Nice sites with connections surrounding pretty lake.

• Campground entrance
J
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Mountain Lakes membership resort

We stayed at this resort as a guest of a member and though it is nice it is not available to the general public.

Derek M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Great Dispersed Camping in Angelus Oaks

Dirt roads were well kept. I came with a 170 wheel base Sprinter Van w/ 2 wheel drive and had no problems making it to site post #11. I arrived on a Wednesday and had a quiet stay. I saw 2 other RV’s in other sites on the way in. My site had a picnic table and a fire pit. I had spotty internet on…

LThe Dyrt PRO User

Not for us but….

256 campsites with access to the lake. Not busy during the week, but a hopping place for families with water sports in mind. A playground and store make it more like a village. Campsites are close with no real privacy. Great staff and clean sites, worth a visit for the right folks! Hot air balloons…

Armando C.The Dyrt PRO User

A Breath of Fresh Air

We visited this campsite with 4 other families. We thoroughly enjoyed the stream the trails the pool and all the good times.

• Ridin aroun
  • Ridin aroun
  • Just Breath
Month of VisitOctober
Armando C.The Dyrt PRO User

Day Hikers Dream

Visited in September. The nearby adventure trailers are endless. Perfect for the adventurer photog.

Month of VisitOctober
L
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Sleeping under the Joshua Trees

Amazing views. Great stargazing. Nice clean bathrooms and drinking water. Gets windy so secure your belongings.

CThe Dyrt PRO User

Table mountain

Quiet and clean with a lot of shaded spots. The campground management is very helpful and nice. I’d camp there again and again!

SiteI don’t remember the number but all sites were great
A

Beautiful Idylwild

We tent camped 3 days 2 nights during Memorial weekend with 3 other families. We really enjoyed the drive up Idylwild, beautiful scenery. I think the sites are a bit too close to each other, I would prefer more space between sites. But it's a quiet campground, everyone goes to sleep early around…

• San Jacinto Mountain
  • Idylwild Campground
  • San Jacinto Mountain
M&M B.The Dyrt PRO User

Packed Parking Lot RV Space

Reserved 2 days at Lake Perris SRA looking forward to a relaxing RV experience.  RV site 293 stated E/W/S... The sewer was not at the site.  When we made the ascent into Lake Perris, the view of the lake was beautiful.  I was relieved because i wasn't sure what to expect.  As we veered away from…

• our literal parking lot RV space.  Had to park our truck in front of our trailer because there was no room elsewhere...
  • one on top over the other and then some.
T
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Love the view

My Church choir stayed here for a retreat. We had a blast with view of the lake, just walking distance from our camp. Lots of trees and paved roads for bikes. Facilities were great too. Will surely visit this place again.

Month of VisitNovember
Amber R.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Lake Hemet is awesome

We had such a great time at Lake Hemet Campground! The staff are so helpful and friendly and really wanted to make sure we had the best time. The views are just amazing and the lake is beautiful!

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Nice surprise

We needed a place to stop on our long road trip for the night not too far off from the highway and found this spot. It was a hot summer day so we were dreading staying in the heat but it ended up being a great spot because there was shade and nice picnic tables by each spot.

I had service on…