Camping in Bell

Recent Hike-In Reviews Near Bell

110 Reviews of 26 Bell Campgrounds

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2022

Beach Camping in a parking lot

Nice little camping area by the beach.  If you are on the roadside it can get a little noisy.  Fun place to get away for a couple of days

Siteo014
DAB's Fabrications The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2022

Well kept, clean and quite.

Spent two weeks had a great time. Visitor friendly (free). Very nice and clean laundry room. The rate is a bit too high. Just over $1000 for 14 days with two dogs.

• we had some high winds.
SiteS144
James K.
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2022

Amazing tent camping

This place was wonderful. Peaceful, restful and a perfect getaway from the city. Went on a beautiful hike with my son and explored the area. Nice views of the Angeles National Forset Mountains. Definitely going back.

SiteOne of the two lower sites.
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Love spending time here!

Bolsa Chica is one of my favorite “in the city” places to go and relax. Nothing better than an ocean view and a fire pit!

Month of VisitNovember
Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• view from picnic table
  • some snow in January
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
Sitesite #13
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Awesome Secluded Hike-In Campsite

Parked at Three Points parking lot and hiked about 3.5 miles on the PCT. I believe it has 5 campsites with tables and fire pits. Beautiful river runs in the middle and an added bonus is that it has 2 outhouses. Truly a beautiful secluded campsite.

Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

Month of VisitNovember
K
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2022

Half Sunk, Overgrown

The camp site looks like it was buried in mud from a flood a few years ago. There’s been no maintenance to this camp. The cook stoves are covered, half of the one picnic table was underground. But still, it’s a beautiful and remote spot. The river was running when I was there in January and it was…

Gabriela M.
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2021

Beach Camp

It was nice! Very clean! The boardwalk was endless and great to walk the dog and go for a run! Restaurants all around to have dinner at!

Month of VisitDecember
J
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Great Family Park

We were able to pitch a tent along side our Mini Trailer in the RV section of the park. We have visited twice now. Hiking swimming, biking, and nearby Kayaking in a clean friendly environment. The park offers large sites with nice lawn to play catch and other lawn games with the family. Also they…

SiteC135
Month of VisitOctober
Michele H.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Bolsa Chica State Beach

The 4 stars is primarily for location. This is essentially a parking lot with power and water. We had a beach front space (B035) with a decent sized palm tree. The only one I really saw. The spaces aren’t huge so if you have a big rig or large trailer it will be tight. Most trailers parked their…

SiteB035
Jared S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Don't ANT tagonize me!

This place has ants bigger then a Dodge Ram 2500, bring the kids they will love it. I rode my ant all day and night and my cousin couldn't say nothing about it this time.

• The climbing ant
  • Fire ant ride
  • Me on my ant
SiteA51
aliconnie M.
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Great local spot if you can get reserved

Lucky to have an aunt that reserves sometimes too many weekends, we benefit a few times last summer

Siteroad side sites
Ben H.
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Cool

Nice

Sitewinter
Brittney  C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

What’s better than RVing on the beach

So you’re looking at a six month waiting period to get in so if you plan to come here make sure you book 6 months in advance. You must reserve online and then it’s $15 no matter what size vehicle or rig to enter the state park. If you’re just coming to enjoy the beach for a day that’s also…