Camping in Agua Dulce

155 Reviews of 30 Agua Dulce Campgrounds

Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Relax by the lake!

Hardly anyone there when I went in March and felt like I had the place to myself! Hot showers and picnic table available. Just a 1 min walk down the hill to the lake - a perfect place to have my morning coffee! They allowed pets which is awesome. Super quiet, lots of stars, and a beautiful view.…

Month of VisitApril
Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• great view from firepit
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
  • some snow in January
Sitesite #13
Month of VisitFebruary
Daniel M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 14, 2022

Not what the website says

The place is clean. Sites are level. Full hook ups. But the bathroom is closed. The rate is double. Nothing here but a parking lot

Month of VisitFebruary
Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

r
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Hidden in the valley of the high desert

This is a great spot for quiet solitude & magnificent views & sunsets. You also get to hear the train come thru daily which really reminds me I'm in the west. Super scenic, beautiful sunsets.

Sitetent section C
Derek & Alex W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

This place is huge!

I think people give this campground such negative reviews for no reason to be honest. The road in is a little windy, but it's easy to get here. The staff were all very friendly during our week stay. Just note that they are going through a lot of updates, which is a good thing for the future!

All…

SiteN-210
Justin B.
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

Glamping or Tent Camp Hi Desert has it all

Really great place not far from Los Angeles. Perfect place for a quick getaway out of the city. Close to hikes and much more. Beautifully placed in a juniper forest. They have glamping sites with comfortable beds and much needed privacy. Clean toilet at top of site and propane fire pits. Also if…

Steve F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

First time here

This is a huge campground. Not a lot going on here in Acton. Surrounded my mountains, which is nice. Staff is happy and helpful.

Siteb086
Ariel G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2021

Scenic oasis

Amazing spot with panoramic views- especially for sunsets! Hosts were super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Laura O.
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2021

Views, peace and quiet desert

We had an amazing time at The Land!! The location is seriously so cool- only an hour out of town, and you get huge views over the valley as well as mountains, and the sunsets light up the entire sky. This was our first time camping in this area, and we were totally blown away by how peaceful and…

F
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2021

My favorite campsite

Spacious sites, enough for groups and numerous tents.

Sitedeer flats
Month of VisitOctober
G
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2021

Very Friendly staff with lots of amenities

I can't deduct stars for how crowded it was during Labor Day Weekend. I think it was a treat that we were able to book on a fairly short notice for a holiday weekend. The pool is awesome and huge compared to other campgrounds. It was overly crowded this Labor Day weekend but what do you expect,…

• Roomy campsites
Month of VisitOctober
T
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

nice camping resort

They have everything you need, propane refill service 2.99 per gallon. Laundry room, swimming pool, rec room, play ground

SiteQ29
Tim D.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Castic lake camp site

Camp host very helpful and knowledgeable

Siteon the lake
Month of VisitApril
Thaddeus P.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Decent Spot

Clean areas. We were placed away from all the tent campers. Staff was friendly and helpful. Tighter spots for anything over 25ft. ONLY AT&T works. Wifi is $9/day for one device. No antenna channels found from our spot.