Camping in Desert Valley Estates

408 Reviews of 159 Desert Valley Estates, Arizona Campgrounds

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

Horrible Neighbor's

Management is new and only see $$ dollar signs. Surrounded by prejudice bullies.

SiteTurf Mobile Home & RV Park

Winter in heaven

Been to this area a few time the sites are amazing quiet and beautiful, the trail up is bumpy and fun. The site had a fire pit and in winter everything was covered in snow and just breath taking. The town has supplies but is over priced so fuel up before going up there.

Month of VisitJanuary

Quiet and relaxing

Been here a few times for camping and day use, wild horse sometimes roaming threw the site, tables and fire pits, sometimes there's a stream but lately been either dry or very little water, bathrooms are hit or miss with Flys and smelly, they have trash cans but other seem to over fill them so…

S

Gets the job done

We stayed at roadrunner campground. No big complaints. Some of the sites are kind of small but they do have parking areas for your vehicle if it does not fit on your pad with your RV. Bathroom areas have showers but leave much to be desired. If you go on a weekend the line to get into the…

SiteRoadrunner 38
a
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Beautiful Area

Very peaceful and relatively clean. My children had a blast. Close enough for just a quick weekend away.

Sitedown the road from boat launch
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Roadrunner campground

Very clean bathrooms and showers we were on the west side of the hill so no lake view 😪, but over quiet and kind of hot today

• Play button icon
  • Play button icon
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Lake time

Nice area kids loved the water and my buddy caught some fish, pretty quiet until pride rave kick off and then drunk pontoon guy kept the entertained with his remarks over his PA system. Overall good times bring a Potty and privacy tent the bushes are littered with sh!t tickets.

Siteflatts
Jessica V.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

55+

She was very nice she was even gonna rent to us but at the last min she informed us that it was a 55+ we are not 55+😔😥

Nice, if you pay cash

I will start by saying that I really liked the park. Clean, well kept, nice facilities. All the nice things you want, but the staff managing the park are the nicest sweetest identity thieves you will ever meet. Used my bank card to pay for another month & pay electric bill. I was staying…

K
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

A

A

Sitea
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Not good

This is an old mobile home park that has some rv sites. There are a lot of vehicles coming and going. It was very quiet at night.

Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Great spot

With water near a BLM spot.

Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Not good at all

Don’t camp here. Horrible campsite.