The best YURTS camping near
Seymourville , WEST VIRGINIA

Most Recent Seymourville Camping Reviews
Large, level and well spaced.

Some of the largest sites we’ve ever seen in a state park. I don’t believe there is a bad site in the park. We had rabbits grazing at our site too. Shenandoah NP is about a 10 mile drive away.

Great location

A large group of us camped in the section that was a little secluded along the river. Easy put-ins for canoes and kayaks. Great flat spots. Felt a world away--yet close to some of the best outdoor recreation in the country!

Too bad I had to leave

Loved it! I’d love to spend a week here some time. There is no bad site in this campground. Immaculate upkeep. Lots of walking and hiking trails. Verizon has no signal at all, but AT&T was fine. Clean bathrooms, large showers, dump station. Water and electric on site but no sewer connection. Large campsites with picnic table and fire ring.

Amazing Campground!!!

My boyfriend and I stayed at this campground in March of 2021. We went to the area to visit Skyline Drive and Shenandoah National Park.

We stayed in site #11. The sites weren't right on top of each other, but you could definitely see other sites across the road. There were a few that caught my eye for future trips, but this one was lovely enough!!

This is a small campground, which made it feel very homey. All of the campers were so friendly. The camp host was also a joy! Always had a smile on his face. Most of the sites are 60' long and very spacious!!

Dogs are welcomed with open arms at this campsite!! My two doggos had a great time. Just be careful!! One of mine ended up with a thorn in his foot pad.

Will definitely return to this campground in the future!

OK, but not real camping by West Coast standards

Nice, crowded.  Grandkids had fun.  Lake was nice to cool off in.  Not a place I would do again.

Great campground!

We stayed here on the night of December 11, 2020. No problem finding a spot, campground was about half full when we got there around 4pm. The Primitive Camping spots were all taken however, so arrive early if you want one of those. Water and electrical available at all the spots even though it was winter. Bathrooms and showers were nearby and clean. No cell service but the Visitor’s Center has WiFi available. Lots of hiking and mtb trails, although we only did a bit of walking. Campground is maybe 100 yds from the Shenandoah River and it’s beautiful down there.

GREAT for Camping With Kids!

We stayed here for 3 nights in August for our little guy’s 8th birthday. It was perfect for kids! The kids loved running off in the open field and playing on the zip line. We loved that we could see them from our site. The birthday boy also loved the outdoor laser tag! Staff was attentive. Our only real drawback was our site was not even close to level. It probably shouldn’t have been available for a 40’+ RV. Still, we would go back…just to a different site location.

So peaceful

The river . The views . The experience. It’s alll good probably best time I ever had

Beautiful Place

Awesome spot for family camping! Very nice and clean!