Nature

About This Campground

Municipal

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 7
  • 4
B
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Beautiful and fun but tight sites

We had a blast at Fay Bainbridge. There was tons to do for our toddler, and lots of opportunities for us to enjoy the part too. The views are incredible and beautiful is beautiful. Our only complaint is the campsites are VERY close together. We are thankful so many people can enjoy the beautiful…

Jessica B.
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Great for tent camping!

I loved my experience! I stayed in spot #40. Plenty of privacy in that spot although the others are more open space camping. I love the beach area and the park for kids! Such a special little spot. I had a great time - me and my 2 year old stayed one night.

Tanya B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2020

Kid friendly

Amazing kids area pirate ship. Great beach walk and good camp sites. Be prepared for showers to be closed but the restrooms were open. Can’t beat the views.

Fay Bainbridge Park is located in Washington

Directions

From Poulsbo:Take Hwy 305 toward Bainbridge Island. Cross the Agate Pass Bridge.After three miles,come to stoplight and big brown sign with directions to park. Turn left at traffic light onto Day Rd. NE.Travel approximately two miles to a T-intersection.Turn left onto Sunrise Drive NE, and continue to park entrance, about two miles away. From the Seattle-Bainbridge Island Ferry: Continue straight off the ferry onto Hwy. 305. Continue out of town approximately five miles to traffic light and big brown sign with directions to park. Here, turn right onto Day Rd. NE. Travel approximately two miles to a T-intersection. Turn left onto Sunrise Drive NE, and continue to park entrance, approximately two miles away.

Coordinates

122.508656 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.